Homebrew Question Missing Sigpatch or firmware too low (I've tried everything though)

mvfsullivan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all!

Atmosphere 0.94, HOS 8.1.0

So I've been trying to figure out the fix for Error 2002 FS 2 Invalid NCA (Missing sigpatch or firmware too low), but it seems no matter what I try (other than NAND restore), I can't quite seem to solve the issue.

What is causing it, I believe, is Incognito (I actually need to use it and lets just skip the explanation please). Right after I follow the guide to write prod0 to get Incognito to work with AMS, I am no longer able to sideload NSP's using GoldLeaf or Tinfoil (dubbz).

I've tried deleting the sigpatches folder, patches.ini, replacing it with the sigpatches from joine86 (or however it is spelled), I've tried seeing if resetting the update nag would help (recovery mode then powering off), but no luck.

Any other suggestions?

mvfsullivan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What version of goldleaf do u have?
There was an issue with 0.7.1 and 0.7.0 where ticket installs were failing, so if u have that, then that's your issue. Just update to the latest one, if that's your problem.
https://github.com/XorTroll/Goldleaf/releases

I used sdsetup to grab everything earlier today, so it should have been 0.7.3. I'm currently restoring nand to try and start fresh. I will try manually adding it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.