Gaming Missing games on r4i Ultra card

prpro1204

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After deleting a few nds files from my r4i Ultra memory card that did not work on DSI as well as needing to free up space (getting message "not enough space") on the 8gb micro sd card, everytime I insert it in the dsi, I click on the R4DS Ultra icon and freezes on loading screen.
So, I put it in usb drive and the only thing listed on micro sd now is a few .sav files I had just accessed--everything else is gone. Then I clicked on properties and shows 7.40gb space used and 7.87mb free space. I then deleted the .sav files that show up to see if that would help....now shows "folder is empty" but properties still shows 7.40gb space used and 7.87mb free space. It won't allow me to even reload the system/menu root files or anything else. In over the year I've had this, this never had happen before.

Obviously the .nds files are still on micro sd since it's only showing 7.87mb free space left. All I did was delete a few new games the were not compatible and then reinserted to dsi.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Please help if you can...thanks

prpro1204

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But if I reformat it will it erase everything (currently it is formatted as FAT32.) Any reaseon as to why this happened...I've deleted games many times before and never had to reformat

D

Deleted User

your memory mostly got broken over time, maybe you will have to buy a new memory card(happend to me once)

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
prpro1204 said:
But if I reformat it will it erase everything (currently it is formatted as FAT32.) Any reaseon as to why this happened...I've deleted games many times before and never had to reformat
Copy all the save files off and format it. I'm afraid you're going to have to re-download all your roms
sad.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4