Homebrew Minicraft: 3DS Homebrew Edition

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'd fifth this but I think it is not easily possible since that game relies a lot on files and file locations. I mean that texture packs and saves should be in the right folder and stuff, and I don't know if a .cia allows users to put a zip texture pack in a specific place and expect the program to find it. I could be wrong though.

zetaPRIME

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SD card access is SD card access. How do you think RetroArch, FBI etc. load files if CIAs couldn't use the SD card?

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's why I first said "easily" (even though I agree, my second sentence completely sounds like "impossible"). I mean, of course it's possible but why shoud a dev spend 10 hours working on something that basically adds no feature ?

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's why I first said "easily" (even though I agree, my second sentence completely sounds like "impossible"). I mean, of course it's possible but why shoud a dev spend 10 hours working on something that basically adds no feature ?
I think .cia homebrew searches the root as opposed to where the .3dsx would be. it's not that hard.

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
WOW! This is one of the best games for the 3DS, including official ones =)Top Notch :P

One question: How do I remove the text bar (FPS:60 X & Y AXIS ETC.) on the upper screen?

Fantastic game, I like this even better than Minecraft :)

NightsOwl

Pays For Avatar Art (For some reason)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW! This is one of the best games for the 3DS, including official ones =)Top Notch :P

One question: How do I remove the text bar (FPS:60 X & Y AXIS ETC.) on the upper screen?

Fantastic game, I like this even better than Minecraft :)
I believe it's an option in the options menu on the Title Screen.

Reactions: SLiV3R

weegee721

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here ya go some secret CIA files for ya
CIA for vanilla 1.0 by Davideesk
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6gug74ypi12r5g8/Minicraft3DS1.0 CIA.zip?dl=1
CIA for Modded 1.2 by andre111
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5slks5nvyymxt41/Minicraft3DS1.2 CIA.zip?dl=1
Ga4lcbV.jpg

I just realized my system time and date are wrong
thx emunand :rofl2:

Last edited by weegee721,

weegee721

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno why people are praising this as the *Best Game Ever*
Cause it's polished really well, and people praise devs for updating and making there game look nice, unlike say 3dscraft and portal3ds where people dont want to play them cause they are janky and not put together well and doesn't receive updates or people can't find updates.
Like Killerman Ghost Buster, people praised Greiga cause of how closely it resembled what a studio would put out, even if it wasn't that fun for a bit (for me at least).
But I actually enjoy Minicraft it's a good way to kill time, and its well polished, so its the best game in the homebrew scene atm.
See DScraft http://smealum.net/dscraft/ ( an actual port)
Not a port, but a clone an impressive clone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol