DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was Faithful removed because it had stolen work in it (not the 3DS port, but the actual pack)?
Yea I removed it, at the time I wasn't aware that what I ported wasn't the official Faithful pack and or was stolen by some jerk. I plan to redo this pack using the right stuff eventually, so don't worry.

kewbix69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idk if this is still an active project but when I tried it it didn’t work. I was trying to get vanilla 1.17 and it just didn’t work. In the guide you say stick the contents provided into the titles folder. I just stuck the two files into it assuming that’s what you meant. Idk if you meant to stick something else into the titles folder but if so where can I find it.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idk if this is still an active project but when I tried it it didn’t work. I was trying to get vanilla 1.17 and it just didn’t work. In the guide you say stick the contents provided into the titles folder. I just stuck the two files into it assuming that’s what you meant. Idk if you meant to stick something else into the titles folder but if so where can I find it.
No, you stick the whole folder with the title ID in the titles folder.

parkourpro

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Yo, is the faithful download gonna stay down or will it have a download?
Post automatically merged:

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Post automatically merged:

The one I posted was not of the original Fairthful pack. Long story short, Faithful was stolen some time ago by some random person (forgot their name), and they were trying to make money off of it, at the time I wasn't aware of it not being the original or the fact it was stolen to begin with, and once I was made aware of such, I made the decision to remove my port of that variant of Faithful as I don't support people who do stuff like that. I eventually found out about the actual variants of faithful officially supported, and got good chunks of a couple ports done, never got around to finishing them yet since I've been busy with other things, but I still plan to update the thread with proper port(s) whenever I get to it again.

parkourpro

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
The one I posted was not of the original Fairthful pack. Long story short, Faithful was stolen some time ago by some random person (forgot their name), and they were trying to make money off of it, at the time I wasn't aware of it not being the original or the fact it was stolen to begin with, and once I was made aware of such, I made the decision to remove my port of that variant of Faithful as I don't support people who do stuff like that. I eventually found out about the actual variants of faithful officially supported, and got good chunks of a couple ports done, never got around to finishing them yet since I've been busy with other things, but I still plan to update the thread with proper port(s) whenever I get to it again.
Oh alright I didn’t really think that the texture pack got stolen. I really enjoy the texture modification and I hope new updates will come out!

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh alright I didn’t really think that the texture pack got stolen. I really enjoy the texture modification and I hope new updates will come out!
It's weird when you process the idea that someone goes out of their way to steal images made by someone else for profit and fame, the unfortunate thing is it's far too common, someone also tried to profit off the Aether mod via its namesake and some of its assets as well. Some people just have absolutely no respect and or common decency for other people's work.

Regardless, I am glad you enjoy the work, more updates to come in the future!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep