Gaming mini medal in pot... yay!! DQ 9

quezcotl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
been smashing the same pot this dungeon for 10-20 times now.
this morning it held a mini medal.
im sure this is old news for everyone, but for people like me who didnt know, smash every pot even if you done it 100x before because it might be a mini medal if your lucky.

quezcotl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
elixirdream said:
hmmmm, interesting

however, as far as i know the locations for mini medals are fixed (unless they are doing something different)
okay, but I smashed the same barrell everytime I re-entered the dungeon and this time there was a mini medal in it.

with that said, it might be so that the medals are "randomly placed" but I KNOW FOR A FACT, I smashed those barrels 100 x before without nothing in them.

liquidnumb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
hmmmm, interesting

however, as far as i know the locations for mini medals are fixed (unless they are doing something different)

There are fixed medals, but you may now find them randomly in pots, barrels, cabinets, and blue chests. I have found probably 10 or so in places I've checked before.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
liquidnumb said:
elixirdream said:
hmmmm, interesting

There are fixed medals, but you may now find them randomly in pots, barrels, cabinets, and blue chests. I have found probably 10 or so in places I've checked before.

hmmmmm... thanks for the confirmation
smile.gif

this is getting interesting
so now i should start smashing mini medals from pot!!!

thanks quezcotl

quezcotl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yes, I went back to an old dungeon where there is 3 blue chest, guess what was in 2 of them? 2 MEDALS!!!

yay.
I soon have my metal braclet.

mini medals sometimes randomly respawns at chest,pots and other places keep backtracking and searching in dungeons where there is pots and chest.

Arek1985

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mini Medals can randomly appear in both the blue chests which regenerate, in barrels and pots, and also in dressers and closets. There are also the fixed medals that appear in red chest through out the game. They also appear in the Wi-fi shop occasionally.

Also mini medals are always a reward from the retro bosses.

XeroOfAngelFalls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also confirm this.
Just smashed a pot 13 times and received a mini medal.
Thanks for the information.

Arek1985 said:
Mini Medals can randomly appear in both the blue chests which regenerate, in barrels and pots, and also in dressers and closets. There are also the fixed medals that appear in red chest through out the game. They also appear in the Wi-fi shop occasionally.

Also mini medals are always a reward from the retro bosses.

I've defeated many monsters, never once received a mini medal from them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-industry/sony-apologizes-for-sony-interview-with-sony-developer-ne...