Not open for further replies.

d3monsting

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there :)
I'm here on this computer systems section to make an odd request.
A group of friends and I have a private Minecraft server, that's 24.7 and rather stable. There are about 11 users on/off randomly and it's SMP. Things are rather boring and nobody builds anything anywhere anymore... so I wanted to seek someone who might be interested in joining.

Would there be anyone who enjoys Minecraft and would be interested in joining an often empty SMP server and building cool stuff? I've always wanted a castle made of pink wool but all things I build turn up to be extraordinarily ugly.
If there's any kind person who would be interested in making our server a bit more exciting, please reply.

Thanks.

PS By making "excitement" I don't mean throw everyone into lava followed by setting our houses on fire.
Just someone who wants to spend their time on a small desolate server. And that isn't evil.

Reactions: Raymond.Bomhack

Raymond.Bomhack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there :)
I'm here on this computer systems section to make an odd request.
A group of friends and I have a private Minecraft server, that's 24.7 and rather stable. There are about 11 users on/off randomly and it's SMP. Things are rather boring and nobody builds anything anywhere anymore... so I wanted to seek someone who might be interested in joining.

Would there be anyone who enjoys Minecraft and would be interested in joining an often empty SMP server and building cool stuff? I've always wanted a castle made of pink wool but all things I build turn up to be extraordinarily ugly.
If there's any kind person who would be interested in making our server a bit more exciting, please reply.

Thanks.

PS By making "excitement" I don't mean throw everyone into lava followed by setting our houses on fire.
Just someone who wants to spend their time on a small desolate server. And that isn't evil.
um i really want to find a nice server to play survival and hang out i promise im a good guy a hate griefers i just want to find a cool server to chill u know cus when i go on large ones they "troll" me lol any way i would like to join ples send ip C:

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
um i really want to find a nice server to play survival and hang out i promise im a good guy a hate griefers i just want to find a cool server to chill u know cus when i go on large ones they "troll" me lol any way i would like to join ples send ip C:
You realise you replied to a message from 22 Nov 2011??

Reactions: mattycfp and Adeka
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Eu4hiUW.jpg