Minecraft Private Server

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by d3monsting, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Nov 22, 2011

Minecraft Private Server by d3monsting at 2:29 AM (613 Views / 1 Likes) 4 replies

1. d3monsting
    OP

Member d3monsting GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hi there :)
    I'm here on this computer systems section to make an odd request.
    A group of friends and I have a private Minecraft server, that's 24.7 and rather stable. There are about 11 users on/off randomly and it's SMP. Things are rather boring and nobody builds anything anywhere anymore... so I wanted to seek someone who might be interested in joining.

Would there be anyone who enjoys Minecraft and would be interested in joining an often empty SMP server and building cool stuff? I've always wanted a castle made of pink wool but all things I build turn up to be extraordinarily ugly.
    If there's any kind person who would be interested in making our server a bit more exciting, please reply.

Thanks.

PS By making "excitement" I don't mean throw everyone into lava followed by setting our houses on fire.
    Just someone who wants to spend their time on a small desolate server. And that isn't evil.

Raymond.Bomhack likes this.
  2. Raymond.Bomhack

Newcomer Raymond.Bomhack Newbie

United States
    um i really want to find a nice server to play survival and hang out i promise im a good guy a hate griefers i just want to find a cool server to chill u know cus when i go on large ones they "troll" me lol any way i would like to join ples send ip C:

3. Tjessx

Member Tjessx GBAtemp Maniac

Belgium
    You realise you replied to a message from 22 Nov 2011??

mattycfp and Adeka like this.
  4. Raymond.Bomhack

Newcomer Raymond.Bomhack Newbie

United States
    lol nope i just want a want to chill and i havent found one

5. BORTZ

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

United States
    Do not bump posts like this. Necroposting is gross kids. Besides, this guy? Hasn't been seen since 2012. Not even a little bit of a chance he will ever see this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.