Gaming Minecraft New 3DS Edition doesn't open

NintendoFan_719

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hello, today I installed Minecraft: New Nintendo 3DS Edition. But, when I open it, it says "An exception has occured". Can anyone help me?
The site where I downloaded the cia: 3dscia com
My console: New Nintendo 2DS XL

Can anyone help me? I REALLY want to play Minecraft.
1_Toolster.net.jpg
1_Toolster.net.jpg

D

Deleted User

1. Don't say that you pirated it.
2. dump a different game cart of the game with GodMode9 and install that, the dump that you made may be corrupted

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
@NintendoFan_719 You can't link to that website here. I'd recommend that you remove it from your posts immediately.
As for the game, try downloading it from another source. Also, please ensure that you're using the latest official Luma3DS release.

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, my reports have been twice rejected in trying to bring attention to the direct naming of that warez site. Apparently, typing out 3dscia com does not constitute grounds for post editing or removal to whom I spoke with, even though I tried clarifying that the website hosts 3DS roms... If that's the case, that means mentioning the similiar 3dsiso com should be a-okay, without the period of course. I know the moderators have different toleration of what's allowed and that they're busy juggling multiple forums, so catching or moderating at all times for every questionable post that might break ToS and rules is simply out of question.

However, if we can be this blatant, there's no point discretely writing in the typical format that [...] site. That at least placed effort on a person to search for said websites and gave some plausible deniability in what was being referred without necessarily tying GBAtemp as accessory to piracy.

If I get hit with an infraction, suspended, or banned for this, just know I posted this to point out the hypocrisy. If this is allowed to pass, you guys will learn it first without having to risk finding out for yourselves. If or when she reads this, there is one mod I apologies to.. I didn't want to do this and disappoint you.

Reactions: Deleted User

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey guys, my reports have been twice rejected in trying to bring attention to the direct naming of that warez site. Apparently, typing out [redacted] com does not constitute grounds for post editing or removal to whom I spoke with, even though I tried clarifying that the website hosts 3DS roms... If that's the case, that means mentioning the similiar [redacted] com should be a-okay, without the period of course. I know the moderators have different toleration of what's allowed and that they're busy juggling multiple forums, so catching or moderating at all times for every questionable post that might break ToS and rules is simply out of question.

However, if we can be this blatant, there's no point discretely writing in the typical format that [...] site. That at least placed effort on a person to search for said websites and gave some plausible deniability in what was being referred without necessarily tying GBAtemp as accessory to piracy.

If I get hit with an infraction, suspended, or banned for this, just know I posted this to point out the hypocrisy. If this is allowed to pass, you guys will learn it first without having to risk finding out for yourselves. If or when she reads this, there is one mod I apologies to.. I didn't want to do this and disappoint you.
I don't think it's worth the risk, sooner or later you will get a warning if you keep doing it. Typing out that ISO site is good enough and is all you need to be able to find the site on your own. Also we want to encourage the use of Google as much as possible so we don't get as many noob questions :)
Hello, today I installed Minecraft: New Nintendo 3DS Edition. But, when I open it, it says "An exception has occured". Can anyone help me?
The site where I downloaded the cia: 3dscia com
My console: New Nintendo 2DS XL

Can anyone help me? I REALLY want to play Minecraft.View attachment 157866 View attachment 157866
Try importing the seed with FBI. Go to Titles -> find Minecraft and select it -> import seed from CDN or something similar should be somewhere in that menu. Needs a wifi connection.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it's worth the risk, sooner or later you will get a warning if you keep doing it. Typing out that ISO site is good enough and is all you need to be able to find the site on your own. Also we want to encourage the use of Google as much as possible so we don't get as many noob questions :)
Oh no doubt. I'm in total agreement with you. Several previous members and I have pointed out that @NintendoFan_719 should edit his posts so to not exactly name the site. Since he hasn't and to do our part in up keeping this side of the forum, I reported his post as this (I and many believe) would or should be looked at and taken appropriate action.. I'm a bit surprised this was let to slide thus far.

Dwad

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know this post is extremely old but I had the exact same issue on the New 2DS XL but managed to fix it.
All I did was aquire a dump from a different region cartriage (in my case from EU to US) maybe you could try the same.
Post automatically merged:

I know this post is extremely old but I had the exact same issue on the New 2DS XL but managed to fix it.
All I did was aquire a dump from a different region cartriage (in my case from EU to US) maybe you could try the same.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning