Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! I'm just learning about this!

Might I suggest using an actual username as opposed to what appears to be your real name? I know staff members here post content with their real name, but none of them, afaik, are making mods to an existing Mario game, and let's just say Nintendo doesn't always take too kindly to others hacking their games!

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey! I'm just learning about this!

Might I suggest using an actual username as opposed to what appears to be your real name? I know staff members here post content with their real name, but none of them, afaik, are making mods to an existing Mario game, and let's just say Nintendo doesn't always take too kindly to others hacking their games!
The ninjas are in his back yard already.....

Have to say tho, very well executed!

Last edited by Lostbhoy,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean...ya, it's a cool level and all...the only odd thing is that it's on the front page news...is there something I'm missing that makes this a big deal besides just being a neat custom level?

x65943

the end is nigh, buy doge coin
Global Moderator
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean...ya, it's a cool level and all...the only odd thing is that it's on the front page news...is there something I'm missing that makes this a big deal besides just being a neat custom level?
We like to showcase awesome projects by our members :)

elk1007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is really well done. The animations and interactions are all fluid and convincing.

I have zero faith Nintendo will leave this project alone.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: bro what soccer games are you watching