ROM Hack RELEASE Minecraft Dungeons 60FPS mod

Veroniica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Why do you want to lock the resolution at 720p? Isn't it better with a stable framerate where the resolution is dynamic to make sure everything is smooth?

brettsmods

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do you want to lock the resolution at 720p? Isn't it better with a stable framerate where the resolution is dynamic to make sure everything is smooth?
Because it looks like trash with dynamic resolution. I'd much rather have 720p locked and have variable 30+ framerate.

kevandkkim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Def gonna have to try this one out. Is there a chance to get 60 fps locked and 720p/1080p locked mod for the extreme oc docked usecase?

Unklemac

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Man this is great. But i'm having some slight stuttering all the time... it seems like mine won't scale the resolution (down) to "battle" this even while in: Charging-Offcial (OC'ed to Docked values)...

It seems to run at 60fps, but with stuttering every 3-5 seconds. And it seems also to run at native 720p or close. Running with no charger, the game takes the resolution hit, but the stuttering is less.

So if there could be a bit lower resolution "max", to get rid of the stuttering (if even possible), that would really be great :D

Last edited by Unklemac,

Kirby567fan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Man this is great. But i'm having some slight stuttering all the time... it seems like mine won't scale the resolution (down) to "battle" this even while in: Charging-Offcial (OC'ed to Docked values)...

It seems to run at 60fps, but with stuttering every 3-5 seconds. And it seems also to run at native 720p or close. Running with no charger, the game takes the resolution hit, but the stuttering is less.

So if there could be a bit lower resolution "max", to get rid of the stuttering (if even possible), that would really be great :D
Here you go.

Attachments

• pakchunk0-Switch_p.zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 239
Reactions: Unklemac

Manito

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I was curious as to if this is safe for online use? Anyone use it while playing online with friends before?

Flazum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I able to play mc dungeons online with this mod yet or not? If so am I able to improve anything about mc dungeons using atmosphere, OC, mods, etc and not get banned for it when playing online.

JerryWn

Trophies
XP
Country
China
To those who still can't get 60fps with overlocking: turn off governor. and with a docked stable 55+ fps in main area, you need 2000+ Mhz CPU and 1300+ Mhz GPU.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Or drugs.