Milk is bad for you

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
While it may be true that we are the only species that drinks milk past our infancy, do you maybe think that that's because we are the only species that thought to do so? I'm not arguing that milk is healthy or unhealthy, but I do have a great deal of support for the dairy farming industry.
That's exactly why some humans evolved to be lactose tolerant was because of domestication and exposure. Just like when Animals first evolved to eat other animals. It was unnatural at first, not many animals had the ability to eat other animals, until it became more common and widespread through the species descendants. Anything we can use to get a energy and expand our options leads to better survival.

Last edited by SG854,

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Everyone! Stop breathing the air! It only has 21% oxygen in it! We should all go breathe 100% pure oxygen because of all that crap that makes up the remaining 79% in the air is bad for us........
No! Don't listen to the propaganda of the oxygen lobby! Oxygen is bad for you!

dMKEPy6.jpg

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
And they say that cigarette is bad? Pffff, blasphemy.
No! Cigarettes are good for you! They bind oxygen into smoke and ash and remove it from the air you inhale! Don't believe the smear campaign by big oxygen, cigarettes are your friend!

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
No! Cigarettes are good for you! They bind oxygen into smoke and ash and remove it from the air you inhale! Don't believe the smear campaign by big oxygen, cigarettes are your friend!
ee62c20af7f55c348c01200de4234d94.jpg

Reactions: Veho

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any meaningful difference between 1% and 2% milk? We always buy the 1% one, because my mum says the 2% one has too much fat.
The percent has to do with milkfat, iirc it’s the percent of the milk that is fat, either by weight or volume. But yes, lower is better (btw “Whole Milk” is 3% and Skim Milk is 0% iirc).

Reactions: smileyhead

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Amusingly most skimmed and semi skimmed milk has more sugar in it than the full fat variety.
milk_comp.JPG

Also you know full well if they made some 96.4% fat free crisps/chips that tasted awesome that you would be gobbling them down like nobody's business.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I too love trees

Cutting them, shaping their corpses, living in a shaped corpse, burning their corpses for warmth and just to see them burn, guzzling their life blood, eating their babies, flaying parts of them such that their babies grow freakishly huge and tasty, and even dismembering while they still live such that their healing gives me even more material for future use

Equally I have been guzzling the full fat, full hormone laced milk for years now. It is basically like steroids I am told.

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amusingly most skimmed and semi skimmed milk has more sugar in it than the full fat variety.
View attachment 131641

Also you know full well if they made some 96.4% fat free crisps/chips that tasted awesome that you would be gobbling them down like nobody's business.
Well, they add sugar so it tastes better. Fat makes stuff taste good - take it out, of you still want it to tast good, dump in more sugar.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The percent has to do with milkfat, iirc it’s the percent of the milk that is fat, either by weight or volume. But yes, lower is better (btw “Whole Milk” is 3% and Skim Milk is 0% iirc).

Skim milk is water that is lying about being milk :creep:

*Goes to drinking normal milk*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol