Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
4ae874c0-6d7a-44a4-9947-b83195b1256f_text.gif

D

Deleted User

At my old job I would drink half and half, right out of the box. It was so damn delish.
I once drank half-and-half straight by accident once. It's good, but I've heard it's not the healthiest thing to do.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I really wanted a Caffe Latte this morning, but there were only milk droplets left in the box. So well, coffee black it is, I guess milk won't be bad for me today.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I really wanted a Caffe Latte this morning, but there were only milk droplets left in the box. So well, coffee black it is, I guess milk won't be bad for me today.

That's why you should always keep a cascade of backups of increasing shelf life, so that milk can be bad for you every day. Fresh milk, UHT milk, dairy creamer, powdered milk. Never run out of milk again.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's why you should always keep a cascade of backups of increasing shelf life, so that milk can be bad for you every day. Fresh milk, UHT milk, dairy creamer, powdered milk. Never run out of milk again.
Fresh whole milk is edible. Semi skimmed in a pinch. Skimmed is maybe suitable for some types of cooking. Everything else on that list never wants to pass my lips.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.