Hacking Miitopia installed from a CIA doesn't work.

tony500

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It just gives me a black screen, and when I tried using the "re-download" feature from the E-Shop, it gives me an error, unalike other games. Any help?

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why did you bother making a new thread when the issue is literally the same as you listed here?
The first thing you must be thinking is maybe you have an out of region CIA? I mean you could either try the advice on the other thread or just try to grab the right region.

tony500

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why did you bother making a new thread when the issue is literally the same as you listed here?
The first thing you must be thinking is maybe you have an out of region CIA? I mean you could either try the advice on the other thread or just try to grab the right region.
Yes, but I found out it wasn't the region. I got the Europe one first, but that didn't work. But why doesn't the US demo work?

tony500

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Whelp, obvious questions to ask. Is your 3DS on a high enough firmware to run the game (I'm assuming so since you mentioned being in the eShop) and is your CFW updated to the latest version?
Both.
My Luma3DS is fully updated, and my firmware is at 11.5, the highest.

tony500

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm going to try the Casting Call demo. If it doesn't work, I'll be sure to say it here.

EDIT: No, Casting Call does NOT work either.

Last edited by tony500,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/xhBk5RI7PF4?si=CGdi_ScDbZJTnJi5