Gaming Mii's as playable character in SSBB??

Mii's as SSBB character?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Legend Of Zelda:Twilight Princess (For Veho xD)

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

GameJesus

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Imagine that ur Mii basically spawning thousands of possbilities for characters in SSBB making a unique addition and allowing you to pick the moves and speed strength etc of a particular character so it would be that character just with ur Mii's skin any takers?

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I think it would be fun... Being able to pick any feats from the other characters... Tho bounding boxes would be really strange if the Mii char was to be like Bowser
tongue.gif
Mega large bowser moves on a little mii char... sorry won't work
tongue.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
...almost... voted... Zelda...
laugh.gif

Naw, I voted Mii. I made dozens of those with that Flash Mii creator thingy going around. It would really be fun playing as one of those.

FranckKnight

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its not that bad of an idea, but it would need to have either a fixed set of moves to go with the 'size' a Mii can have, said mentionned before, or maybe a list of custom moves that would be selectable. Some of the moves would fit, but things like Bowser would never be copied since he's so large
tongue.gif

But moves like Mario, Luigi, Captain Falcon... its all possible.

Or it could be like a new version of Mr. Game & Watch
biggrin.gif

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think it would be fun... Being able to pick any feats from the other characters... Tho bounding boxes would be really strange if the Mii char was to be like Bowser
tongue.gif
Mega large bowser moves on a little mii char... sorry won't work
tongue.gif

Dude, they would scale those moves down to match to Mii proportions. That wouldn't be a problem at all. This sounds like a great idea
laugh.gif

GameJesus

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad people like this, because imagine how much more fun the game could be with your Mii playing it, makes you in the game..literally and i hope the controls arent all motion sensing because that would seem quite difficult hopefulyl they release that awesome GC controller thing, where the wiimote slides into it. i dont have the link but if any1 knows it post a pic up so others can see its really awesome.

INTERNETS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad people like this, because imagine how much more fun the game could be with your Mii playing it, makes you in the game..literally and i hope the controls arent all motion sensing because that would seem quite difficult hopefulyl they release that awesome GC controller thing, where the wiimote slides into it. i dont have the link but if any1 knows it post a pic up so others can see its really awesome.

There isn't any motion sensing in SSBB, I believe. It's going classic control.

GameJesus

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
O thats good seems a little hard tho with only those 2 buttons im so used to jumping with the c stick hopefulyl thats what will trigger a jump

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That was an IGN mockup. The classic Wii controller which will be used in SSBB has been released at launch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill