kryptonianpimp

OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
My next Project is to add more pages to the main menu. if any one has a sugestion to how i might modifiy the contents of 00000000, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 .app please, and thanks!

kryptonianpimp

OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
My To Do list

1: Add more Pages to main and sd menu (for users 3.2+)

2: Turn Wii Shop Channel into an SD Channel

3: Find a way to make short-cut of the DVD channel on sd menu

4: then hide dvd channel w/o brick.

5: go from there.

D

Deleted-171178

This is amazing. great work
smile.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Good idea, but I will have to remove the files as they are illegal. thanks.

It should be easy enough for people to do this themselves now anyway.

EDIT: I did as WB3000 suggested, and modified one bye in the TMD and in the TIK, (2 to 1), repacked the wad (with wwpacker) and it worked perfectly. No need for your elongated process lol.

However, as with removal of news/weather channels, no space is saved (according to data management) when removing these system titles...

I will try the shop channel now.

EDIT2: Damn... I spoke too soon, Even though it works in the normal menu, if I move the channels to SD menu and delete from normal memory, they fail to load.

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
OSW said:
EDIT2: Damn... I spoke too soon, Even though it works in the normal menu, if I move the channels to SD menu and delete from normal memory, they fail to load.

Well, now that I think about it, if you delete the original channel via ATD, you're going to lose the ticket on NAND. Any title that you don't have a ticket from will not boot via SD. I don't know if that's the issue here or not. There's also Mii Channel data in places like shared2, etc., so access to all that has to be taken into account. I'm not entirely sure what the issue is, however I don't know how any different method would circumvent it.

kryptonianpimp

OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
This does not brick your wii! some dumb a** is voted that its bricked but did not reply what portion and/if it si bricked!. If it bricks you wii explain what the brick is? if you delete your old channels (- Not Recomended) your wii is not bricked! you just need to get a hold of the old wads! there out there! do or do not, there is no "try" - also a vid of your bricked wii would be nice as well,

3 = Dumb and/or not smart enough to fix

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
WB3000 said:
OSW said:

Well, now that I think about it, if you delete the original channel via ATD, you're going to lose the ticket on NAND. Any title that you don't have a ticket from will not boot via SD. I don't know if that's the issue here or not. There's also Mii Channel data in places like shared2, etc., so access to all that has to be taken into account. I'm not entirely sure what the issue is, however I don't know how any different method would circumvent it.

Yeah, i found that out ages ago lol. But I deleted the original channel with anytitledeleter, not the modified channel (for that I used shop management).

It boots fine from normal menu but If moved to SD menu, both fail to load and can't be transferred back to the main menu. (the ticket should still be there).

Another thing to note is that the shop channel icon stays completely white when viewed in data management or SD menu
wink.gif

I've given up lol, i just reinstalled the normal channels.

kryptonianpimp

OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Apparently you shouldn't delete your original channels, This is a failure, it is just for fun, enjoy!

QUOTE said:
It should still load if you delete the SD MII CHANNEL using Wii->Data Management->Channels right??
Yes, just don't delete the original.

kryptonianpimp

OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
No, not yet!, If i can hide channels and make em portable then yes.

Posts merged

I need to know how/where its located. Then I might be able to make a link! Then hide it so it it acted as if it were moved!

Posts merged

Is there a homebrew app that can launch legal titles? like the disk channel? if so the pls, lnk.

D

Deleted-171178

kryptonianpimp said:
No, not yet!, If i can hide channels and make em portable then yes.

Posts merged

I need to know how/where its located. Then I might be able to make a link! Then hide it so it it acted as if it were moved!

Posts merged

Is there a homebrew app that can launch legal titles? like the disk channel? if so the pls, lnk.
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/GCBooter? or similar?

alejandroues

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
kryptonianpimp said:

the disc channel is NOT a channel, is part of the system menu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: