1. Axido

Axido GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    Could we please all agree on abbreviating the name of this console as Xbox SeX?

2. Dagosty

Dagosty Member
    Newcomer

Portugal
    Exactly, because Xbox SX will be better than PS5, like the Xbox One X is kicking PS4 Pro in the ass so hard now, no real competition right.

The Digital Foundry videos between Xbox SX and PS5 will be so much fun to watch, like now between X and PS4 Pro. :D

Humm, Xbox SX design not very Imaginative you say? PS5 development kit images are so creative from what like 20 years ago. :rofl2:

I wonder how noisy the PS5 will be, well i will have to wait for DF analysis. ^_^

Last note, it is very interesting and funny at the same time to see what the supposed moderators of this site have to say about a console from MS, not biased at all. (sarcasm)

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
  3. guily6669

guily6669 GbaTemp is my Drug

United States

More like Xbox Alexa CUBE EDITION!!!!

[​IMG]
    Yeah it just arrived late in the party and 100€ more expensive while the original Xbox one was completely smoked by the stock PS4 for so many time... and then again Xbox One X came a bit later which off course AMD had much better hardware to offer, just like Slightly Mad Studios want to have the most powerful Next Gen console, no wonder, they plan to have it released only in 2 or 3 years lol surely they will have better hardware than a console being currently designed and probably almost finished to be released next year... (I mean if they even deliver Slightly Mad...). But even if they deliver it will probably be close to another Xbox and playstation refresh so I'm sure they will have such a hard time delivering the most powerful Next Gen console lol, unless is only for a few months or maybe a year max until the others refresh the original console like PS4 Pro and Xbox One X...

I really hope PS5 gets the most powerful hardware because I'm counting on M$ to continue their Xbox on Desktop PC:grog: so in that point sure Xbox Desktop windows edition will always be ahead of the PS5, but I just hope PS5 obliterates Xbox Next gen, at least I wish;)...

4. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

United States
    Meh, Xbox doesn't appeal to me at all. The exclusives aren't my thing.

guily6669 and banjo2 like this.
  5. guily6669

United States
    LOL and with that I will show my PAINT skills made on a Xbox Windows Desktop: lol.png

Yeah, I know it's too damn amazing!!!:wacko::rofl2:.

Oh and be careful because Alexa Cube edition is always listening and be EXTREME CAUTION if you have talking parrots as they can buy random stuff out of amazon from this thing (that literally happened with the Alexa cylinder version:bow:) LOL.

6. Vengenceonu

Vengenceonu Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.

United States
    Microsoft knows that. Although the One X was more powerful than the PS4 Pro, they didn’t have the game’s to compete this generation. That’s why they bought 16 more game studios beginning in June 2018.If you’ve noticed, only 1 or 2 games have been released from those studios since. Also, Xbox Gamepass is one of the best subscription services on the market now. Not even PlayStation allows you to get first party games on day 1 through their cloud service. PS Now had to cut its price twice to even compete, even though they have probably triple the playerbase.

People might not want to admit it, but Xbox is preparing to make a big splash when this thing releases. They knew that hurt them last generation and they’re working to fix it. The only thing I don’t like is the name, and even that has a reason. The current rumor is there will be at least 2 new Xbox models (hence the Series name).

yoyoyo69 likes this.
  7. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Portugal
    what do you mean by kicking ? for sure its not on sales at all, the main reason xbox lost all his costumers were 2 simple things, first the dreadful presentation on e3 of an always online console that couldnt play games offline and whatnot plus the 599 launch price scared many away, and second all their exclusives went to the pc which meant no reason at all to even own one, if microsoft keeps the same ideas this next gen will be the same and it wont matter which console is stronger because people will see no reason to own anything they can play or even stream the very scarce exclusives on pc and own a ps5.

Also xbox this gen gained nothing with the xboxonex because their sales went to crap and one x sold almost nothing, doesnt matter if you have the most powerful console if your costumer base was already alienated to the competition.

8. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

United States
    I just... I mean, I don't know.

guily6669 likes this.
  9. Vengenceonu

Vengenceonu Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.

United States
    Lol I’m not trying to convince you (that’s Microsoft’s Job), I’m just saying they know they fucked up.

EDIT: As for me personally, I’m gonna sit and watch to see the exclusives before I decide to buy.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
  10. CORE

CORE 3:16

United Kingdom
    It is a heavily restricted PC just Buy a PC and do everything including play XBOX Games with XBOX Pass.
    Switch is pretty much a Tablet.
    PS4 pretty much XBOX But wait it has worthy Exclusive Games.

But kind of like a Mac Pro was going for a while back with Console Design or is it still the same dont know dont care another Con.
    Microsoft has just went to shit after 360.

yoyoyo69 likes this.
  11. guily6669

United States
    In my opinion M$ did the best job EVER, almost everything is on my PC so what best best could I ever have?

My friends buy the exclusive cross-buy games on their Xboxes and I can have them for free, I can play online for free, gamepass is also on PC and I don't care...

Hope M$ continues this amazing job and they better keep their exclusives coming to PC as this is the best thing they ever did since like EVER:toot:...

If just Sony was so cool as M$ in bringing all their exclusives to PC then hell yeah, I would only need a PC and save a lot of money in buying cheaper games, no subscriptions needed for online play... :D.

PS: Sadly the PC is also having a lot of problems all because of Oranges, Micro$hit store, Epic Fail store, Ubilolosoft store and many other upcoming garbageware which is sad, but anyway I don't play any game from them, I mostly only buy cheap indie simulation type of games on steam promotion or key shops or whatever and nothing from the known Triple A publishers since in my opinion they only make garbage games for years and totally killed the good old franchises...

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
    CORE likes this.
  12. _DrBecks_

_DrBecks_ Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    E163020C-DCFC-4BC0-B0FA-4641FE97642A.jpeg I already own a Xbox Series X ... Look!

guily6669 likes this.
  13. Snugglevixen

Snugglevixen Princess of Cuddles

New Zealand
    If it gets good games like the og Xbox and 360 had, then maybe I'll mod one to fit in my living room.

14. KiokiN

KiokiN Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    They made a fucking PC.

CORE likes this.
  15. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    i got one too it keeps my room tidy as well :creep:
    [​IMG]

KiokiN likes this.
  16. Pipistrele

Pipistrele GBAtemp Fan

Russia
    Well, that's the thing: I already have a perfectly working non-gaming laptop that's portable, runs everything smoothly and does all the things I want it to do (browsing, media, audio/video editing, programming, etc.) fantastically well =) With gaming PC, I'll have to pay twice the price (not counting the monitor) and lose portability for some arbitrary performance upgrade that I'll use only for games - at that point, I may as well just buy a console, which is what I do.

As for exclusives, situation is true for now, but honestly I doubt we'll see that many Xbox SX exclusives on PC next generation.

17. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    new feature just revealed!
    [​IMG]

guily6669, CORE and Ominous66521 like this.
  18. Ominous66521

Ominous66521 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Xbox series isn't too bad.Calling it the "one" was a huge troll for people who called the original Xbox the Xbox one.

19. nashismo

nashismo GBAtemp Regular

Chile
    I rather play the Gameboy Color... at least I know that I will have games to play. A powerful (or weak) box is nothing if it has no good games to play.

CORE and Bladexdsl like this.
  20. TCJJ

TCJJ GBAtemp Advanced Fan

New Zealand
    Looks like a nice, simple little box, but Microsoft's marketing is STILL bloody awful...

Still, all their games are now being made available on PC (and Steam, as well), so I still have no reason to buy an Xbox.

ita54, Bladexdsl and Silent_Gunner like this.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Microsoft, reveals, console