shinji257

OP
Trophies
Website
www.elite-systems.org
XP
Country
United States
What MicroSDHC do you recommend I use? I got a 8GB Sandisk MicroSDHC Class 6 card originally but I just found out that the write speed doesn't matter and the read speed does. Apparently something is up because I was getting random lockups and now I think that is what is causing it. I would like it to be 8GB or larger if possible.

Oh and what is the best way to find out the read/write/random speeds for my MicroSDHC?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I use a Samsung Plus 8gb Class 6, it works very nice, the best performing microSDHC I've bought.

http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/1276...rd/Product.html
12761327x.jpg

Easy enough to find at UK online retailers, had trouble with finding a US retailer though.

shinji257

OP
Trophies
Website
www.elite-systems.org
XP
Country
United States
Wow. Such quick responses.
wink.gif
I'll check into the samsung card. Looks promising.
tongue.gif

Do you know if there is a US reseller or someone who could ship it to the US? That site only ships within the UK or Europe.
frown.gif

(I'm checking Amazon.co.uk)

EDIT: Yep... That item is restricted to the UK for some reason. Don't ask me why.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Samsung's are ok cards and should be faster than the Sandisk., which they design more for photography. But the Samsung's aren't the best when it comes to flashcarts. Of course RC could post HDtach scores to disprove that...

I believe the Transcend Class 6 Korea cards are OEM versions of the same Samsung cards.

The best are normally SD-C08G Japan cards, but the transcend should be more than good enough.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro