Hardware Micro SD Card No Longer Detected by my Switch and PC

Raw_the_Rawest

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My 1 TB SanDisk Ultra Micro SD card suddenly stopped working while it was in use on my Switch, and now it's no longer detected by my Switch and PC. Other Micro SD cards I have work with my Switch and my PC using the SD card adapter I have, so I'm guessing the 1 TB SD card itself just died and stopped working.

While my first choice would be to get a new or replacement SD card, I have a question. Is it possible for a Micro SD card itself to be physically repaired or fixed to make it work with my devices again? To clarify, I'm not referring to data recovery, but rather getting the SD card to work again so that I could access the files on it and continue using it instead.

WG481

Official Waluigi Propagandist
Trophies
Somewhere. Look hard enough and you could find me.
XP
Country
United States
My 1 TB SanDisk Ultra Micro SD card suddenly stopped working while it was in use on my Switch, and now it's no longer detected by my Switch and PC. Other Micro SD cards I have work with my Switch and my PC using the SD card adapter I have, so I'm guessing the 1 TB SD card itself just died and stopped working.

While my first choice would be to get a new or replacement SD card, I have a question. Is it possible for a Micro SD card itself to be physically repaired or fixed to make it work with my devices again? To clarify, I'm not referring to data recovery, but rather getting the SD card to work again so that I could access the files on it and continue using it instead.
It's dead. Unfortunately, you can't repair the microscopic silicon wafers inside.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay