nuruhuine

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I have MHR Sunbreak v16.0.1 on AMS 1.5.5, my CFW is 16.0.3.
I used different nsp files from different sites : for the base game, the sunbreak expansion v16.0.1 and the DLCs. My sigpatches are up to date.
Depending on the site, sometimes i'm getting a pack of 235 DLCs, or 251, or even 264, but in the end the number of DLCs is irrelevant as i always get stuck on the "Checking Addon Content" screen when i launch the game. The screen simply freezes, and i end up getting an error message that sends me back to the Home screen.
However, if i only install the base game and the expansion v16.0.1, i can play without any issue.
I use Awoo Installer v1.3.4 or 1.3.5, and i install stuff directly from my PC with a USB cable. I didn't try Goldleaf or Tinfoil because they don't solve the problem according to some other people who posted on the internet.
I've been looking for a way to solve this problem for about 2 days now (yes, really). I could only find 2 threads on Reddit that discuss this specific issue. Both threads recommended that i go to the maintenance mode, turn off the console and reboot it.
I did it and it didn't solve anything.
I tried installing those DLCs one by one, litteraly, but there are more than 200 for crying out loud. If i stumble on a DLC that freezes the console, i have to uninstall and reinstall **everything** from the start.
Please, help me find a solution to this nightmare.
How can i make those DLCs work?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto