Hacking Mh4u keeps crashing 'errdisp redgiant'

Deleted member 546900

Trophies
XP
I believe this bug can happen under certain conditions. I've never modified my game or save file and this happened to me today. I'm currently reinstalling the title now. It happens when the music reaches a certain point in the Elder Hall, and I've found at least one other thread from a different user explaining the same exact issue. The music will stop and you'll get kicked out to the 3DS homepage (and thus closing the game). It will happen each and every time at the same exact spot. This is not SD card corruption.

So either a bad dump of the game, or a bug in the game itself.

Last edited by Deleted member 546900,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I believe this bug can happen under certain conditions. I've never modified my game or save file and this happened to me today. I'm currently reinstalling the title now. It happens when the music reaches a certain point in the Elder Hall, and I've found at least one other thread from a different user explaining the same exact issue. The music will stop and you'll get kicked out to the 3DS homepage (and thus closing the game). It will happened each and every time at the same exact spot. This is not SD card corruption.

So either a bad dump of the game, or a bug in the game itself.
You would like to say 100% on all that? Ya may want to check timestamps as the last post was 2 years ago. aswell as the op was last seen 2 years ago. So this all really dont matter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc