Ulttimaa

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm wondering if a cheat code exists that would put a specific Talisman in my equipment box. To be honest, I'm extremely tired of trying to farm for this extremely rare talisman. It'd be fine if it was like, a Rathian Ruby or something that meant I had a chance of getting it every single Rathian kill/cap without fail, but these talismans are so fucking random it's terrible.

Basically, what I can tell is that, as long as you cheat the item into your box, and it's rarity isn't too high for your HR, you'll be fine.

So, I'm wondering. Is there a cheat code that I could use to place one Evasion+7, Attack+3 One Slot talisman, and one Evasion+7, two slot talisman into my equipment box?

PS I have no clue where this would go. This is the closest board I can think of.

Ulttimaa

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As I've stated before, it doesn't recognize items cheated into your box unless it's above your rank. Which it's not.

Also, it far from ruins it. It'd greatly enhance it for me, considering how random and boring it is grinding for these.

Ulttimaa

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hybrid -x1 said:
google zeatnolt a gaming and hacking site
therr is a custom talisman code therr

Thanks. Unfortunately, their Custom Talisman code only seems to allow for increments of 5, and slots aren't able to be edited. I asked for help over there, though. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: