ROM Hack [Monster Hunter Rise]Cheat Code Generator For Talismans : Generate Talismans At Specified Position

Crimson_Echo

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Can anyone show me how i can actually use this software? im on a cfw switch, if that matters

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can anyone explain to me how to use the software? I'm on a cfw switch, if that matters

jameshm

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hi, thanks a lot for your hard work. Any chance you can update it to work with the latests version? 3.4.0, 3.4.1, etc.

ScorpionT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone show me how i can actually use this software? im on a cfw switch, if that matters

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can anyone explain to me how to use the software? I'm on a cfw switch, if that matters
Not sure if you figured it out? What I did was added charms to one of the supported update and then transferred it to higher official update. Remember saves can work form lower to higher update but will corrupt vise versa

yachoo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey man, any idea if you’ll update this? I’ve been looking everywhere for a new Talisman cheat in Sunbreak, but I only found one through the Chinese forums—though they’re unfortunately progress-locked. I have no idea how to speak Chinese either, so I don’t know what else to do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system