MGS: Peace Walker not walking to Europe

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
OP
Trophies
XP
Here's another "no" announcement. So, yesterday, Konami announced the Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Bundle. Yeah, so that one, Europe's not getting.

Konami Europe told The Lost Gamer yesterday that they have nothing to announce at this time about it, and that they in fact have no plans of bringing that bundle into the region. Now would be a good time to start asking why, but we won't really have an answer for you -- until it comes from them.
mgspw_bundle.jpg

The announced bundle is said to come with a Spiritied Green PSP-3000, a copy of Peace Walker, a PSN movie voucher for a yet unnamed title, and a 2GB Memory Stick PRO Duo. Price is pegged at US$ 199.99.

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker arrives on the PSP and PSP Go on June 18th, 2010 in Europe.

Source

Also, wb to USN, granville
biggrin.gif
My work is done here.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Im going to get this after LBP when i hack my PSP
biggrin.gif

And that PSP looks awesome, Camo color
i thought it was just a shade of green when they annouced it wit no pics

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just realized the movie voucher. Could it be for that MGS movie we've been waiting for? I feel it could be a full CGI movie (like Advent Children). Hm...

Well, at least they get the game. At least give Europe the same game that's in the bundle (which has unlockables and stuff) as the standard game.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
will probably be able to buy the casing on DealExtreme after a few weeks anyway, just like the Monster Hunter casing.

Also topic title is a little misleading, makes it sound like Peace Walker isn't getting released in Europe.

Guild McCommunist said:
Just realized the movie voucher. Could it be for that MGS movie we've been waiting for? I feel it could be a full CGI movie (like Advent Children). Hm...

Well, at least they get the game. At least give Europe the same game that's in the bundle (which has unlockables and stuff) as the standard game.

1) No.

2) What's different?

We'll probably get a European Extreme mode as usual though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: That was a hilarious YT K3Nv2 :rofl2: