Homebrew MGBA crashes N2DSXL when pressing x to close it.

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just recently bought a New 2DS XL and softmodded it. Everything works like a charm.After I am done playing mGBA, I go to close it it crashes my system. Has any one else had this issue and if so is there a fix? Thanks for the help.

Reactions: XCOM

geoGolem

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ya i got the stack dump yesterday when i tried mgba for the first time. i didnt try it again after that yet though, but the it played my game perfectlyt fine, when i went to exit, i got the stack dump. I am on New 3DS XL.

geoGolem

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just use TWiLight Menu++. It includes gbarunner2 that is quite stable with most of the titles. mGBA is sluggish and the sound quality is not very good... :)

I usually use gbarunner as well, but I was told on new 3ds mGBA was preferred.. anyway, i do use gbarunner, but some games have issues due to twlbg bug, for those so far injects have worked fine.. but mgba is also another good option IMO.

Reactions: tfocosta

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I noticed that mGBA only seems to crash if I hit the home button then X to close it, but if I hit the B button with in the emulator it will close on its own with out crashing, I still think this needs to be fixed with a future update. Also, on a side note, there are those handful of games that have sound issues like Aladdin.

XCOM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So I just recently bought a New 2DS XL and softmodded it. Everything works like a charm.After I am done playing mGBA, I go to close it it crashes my system. Has any one else had this issue and if so is there a fix? Thanks for the help.
test on New 2DS XL witch mGBA 8.3.0...confirmed problem!.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E