Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh Really?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow I'm getting tired of this....
The only reason these people are making translations (or at least attempting) is so they can become famous on gbatemp.
My advice: If you are going to do a translation, do NOT post a topic here unless it is 100% finished.
By making a topic like this, you are going to get flamed. However, if you finish the translation 100% without anyone knowing, (which I doubt will happen before Magnius/kazo/official) post a topic then and you will get much more "fame" instead of flame
yaynds.gif

ParMa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh, uh, uh. One last bump.
I reconsider my stance on the subject. This is pointless. PM some fellow translators like YayMii or whoever, and work on it till it's at least DONE. The finish line is still VERY far away for even Magnius.
The point I am now siding with has already been stated. I rest my case.

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Nelly17 said:
WeakNiZ said:
He likes the attention.

agreed .....

And you like one word posts. At least say something other than "Agreed" that makes your post more than just another number in the post count.

I don't find any of your opinions to be actually smart or have any affect on me, if you were wondering. This is a forum. We're here to discuss our feelings and emotions. Telling me to "get off" this thread, which by the way is about as useful as another "How do I softmod my Wii?" thread, really just shows that you have no support for your half assed and illogical arguments. If I want to speak out against this stupid project, I have all the rights to, just as much as you have the right to speak out against my opinions.
Yeah you have all the right to, just as much as all these people have the right to create their own ROM hack.
those guys telling you to get off the thread is no different than you DEMANDING each new translator to stop translating pokemon.
Well, I take that back, it is different. They clicked on the thread because they are interested in it. You clicked on the thread to cause trouble.

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
just let him translate the bloody game!!!

if he wants to try, let him.
you cant stop somebody from doing something just because you disagree with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: my face when i learn markdown