Gaming Metroid Prime Trilogy confirmed to be on a dual layer disc?

jurai

Trophies
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
so this doesnt work in usb loaders without this alt-dol bs? that's just fucking great. looks like i'll be burning this one.

you do realize that any usb loader worth using has had alt-dol loading built in for awhile

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone explain the alt-dol situation from this game. Like I get there is a .dol for each of the three games but what are the main.dol for 1,2,3 and what do they need to be named to play each individual one?

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
palitavengadora said:
someone know the layerbreak for DVD9?

I've asked this twice already this morning and not got an answer which im assuming nobody knows yet, and i dont know how to find somthing like that out, but when i get this later tonight im going to try burning one standard dual-layer break burn and another with Brawls layer break settings and see if either will work. Or maybe you can try as i wont be home for hours from now? plz post results for all

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
wacko.gif
So, i'm gonna need Dl disk, how do i actually apply this so called "Layerbreak" i really am lost here.

-Aura-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For some reason, whenever I try to load Metroid (The real, official disk) it doesn't read it, and its not my wii since it plays brawl and other games perfectly, and I don't have Starfall installed. Anyone else have this issue?

jurai

Trophies
XP
Country
fyi, unless wiiscrubber can't read dual layer discs, the files in the MP3 dir in the iso appear to be corrupted on the p2p release. Files I extracted with wiiscrubber appear to be garbage data, might need to grab the scene rel

edit: some of them do seem alrigh though, who knows

jurai

Trophies
XP
Country
MP3/Video/Game/Cannon_Destroys_Phazon_Seed.thp is definitely corrupted, it seems any file offsetted beyond 0x100000000 in wiiscrubber's file list is also corrupted

rockn4him

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just burned this on a verbatim DL disk, LB 2084960. I have current modded system (softmod and wasabi zero). Doesn't load from the disc channel or neogamma.

BlueSteel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just tried on a Verbatim DVD+R DL with LB 2084960 and my WiiKey2-modded Wii. It boots to the selection menu, but only MP3 actually loads. Trying to load MP1 and MP2 results in the screen going black and the Wii rebooting after a few seconds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one