Gaming Metroid Prime help

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I am stuck in Metroid Prime 1! My last resort would be to watch the whole walkthrough on YouTube, but I've gone very far so it would be a long while to figure out where I should go next. Here's some notes about my progress:
  • 5 Energy Capsules obtained
  • 85 Missiles
  • Got the Super Missile for Power Beam and Wave Beam, and Ice Beam (no super missile for it)
  • Morph Ball, Morph Ball Bomb and Sticky Bomb
  • 4/12 artifacts collected (I can't collect the others unless I get more upgrades)
  • Scan log 40-50%-ish
  • Paths blocked by Bendezium, areas where I need to jump high are the ones that keep me from making progress
  • I've been told that an "unusual gravity" is happening somewhere in Phendrana Drifts, but to get there, I need the Grapple Beam, which I don't have!
Please help.

gameworm2.0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The grapple beam is actually found later in the game. From what I remember there should be a white door near where you fought Thardus, I think in the nearby elevator room. Starting from there you should be able to get to the suit.

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
gameworm2.0 said:
The grapple beam is actually found later in the game. From what I remember there should be a white door near where you fought Thardus, I think in the nearby elevator room. Starting from there you should be able to get to the suit.
Already found my way. I didn't know that the stalactites could be blasted in the Frost Cave (the room with the Red Metroid)
tongue.gif

megabug7

Forum Relic
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm on 85% items, and need a bunch of missiles.

95% scans.

I have all energy tanks and upgrades and Power Bomb (8) expansions.

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Fission said:

95% scans.

I just got the X-ray visor so I think I'm nearly done (but knowing me, I am a perfectionist and would go to every single room again
smile.gif
)

megabug7

Forum Relic
Trophies
XP
Country
R2DJ said:
Fission said:

95% scans.

I just got the X-ray visor so I think I'm nearly done (but knowing me, I am a perfectionist and would go to every single room again
smile.gif
)

I'm going to have to go through the entire game to look for the remaining missiles.

wacko.gif

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Fission said:
R2DJ said:
Fission said:

95% scans.

smile.gif
)

I'm going to have to go through the entire game to look for the remaining missiles.

wacko.gif
LOL hope you didn't miss some on the way to Research Core...bloody hate that place.

megabug7

Forum Relic
Trophies
XP
Country
R2DJ said:
Fission said:
R2DJ said:
Fission said:

95% scans.

smile.gif
)

wacko.gif
LOL hope you didn't miss some on the way to Research Core...bloody hate that place.

Only thing I hated is the respawning Chozo Ghosts.

The pitch black areas are a little creepy.

There was one room with missile expansion which required you to get it in morph ball form rolling over a thin platform (took me forever).

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Fission said:
R2DJ said:
Fission said:
R2DJ said:
Fission said:

95% scans.

smile.gif
)

wacko.gif

Only thing I hated is the respawning Chozo Ghosts.

The pitch black areas are a little creepy.

There was one room with missile expansion which required you to get it in morph ball form rolling over a thin platform (took me forever).
I vowed myself not to go back to those dark rooms, but one of the artifacts in somewhere in there, I heard... grrrr.....

Chozo Ghosts are easy except in the Arbotreum (with those tentacles coming out) because you're in the water and you can only move in a small space.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [awaits for him to notice something] :blush::ha::evil: