Metroid Prime 4 in Wii U and 3DS?

Which name is right fit in Metroid Prime 4?

• Virus

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Return of Darkness

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Resurrection

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Dark Evoluion

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not saying this is real. They just said rumor. I am not sure it is will be release both system or not. But....3DS? How did that work? Will same thing moving and stuff from Metroid Prime DS? And there are 4 title name but I don't know which one of them right title name. So I am asking you which one might fit in the title screen and stuff. Also penny of your though about Metroid Prime 4. I am huge fan for Metroid game but I am not surprise what they said.

Edit: Sorry for completely forgot about link. So here you go.
http://playeressence.com/metroid-prime-4/

TemplarGR

Gaming expert
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
There is no reason not to bring a Metroid Prime game to the 3DS. The 3DS is basically a portable Wii, and its gyroscope( and touch controls) is sweet for first person shooters.

I disagree about sidescrollers. They were good 20 years ago, but seriously, let them rest in peace...

Reactions: Duo8

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
for the 3ds NO FPS metroid
a nice classic 2d metroid game whould be very nice

wiiU and 3ds can have a very nice metroid game

for the wiiU it can b 2d o but on the the gamepad can show a 1st person view when needed
whne not in 1st person mode, it show the map and use for visor and beam management
as for something new suit damage info, part of the suit get damage as you take damage and can malfunction or stop working , till you fix them

classic 2d sidescrollers are still very nice and hard games

Reactions: NahuelDS and kehkou

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no reason not to bring a Metroid Prime game to the 3DS. The 3DS is basically a portable Wii, and its gyroscope( and touch controls) is sweet for first person shooters.

I disagree about sidescrollers. They were good 20 years ago, but seriously, let them rest in peace...
But what about Metroid Prime DS? Will they use same move ans style as DS does?

for the 3ds NO FPS metroid
a nice classic 2d metroid game whould be very nice
I am not sure if they will us 2d. But we have to wait for long time until they inform. But what if they use same style as Metroid Prime DS?

EzekielRage

Hero of the Void
Trophies
Website
www.void-comics.com
XP
Country
Australia
The rumor is simply wrong, that's what I am saying. They won't do it AT ALL. Retro has stated that time and time again that they dont want to return to metroid, tehy'd rather do a new IP or zelda and nintendo will surely not do it since other M flopped so hard...

D

Dork

Keep Metroid Prime on consoles please, we don't need every Wii U exclusive to go multiplat with the 3DS.
Virus or Resurrection fit with the naming scheme Metroid Prime has been using.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
this thread is riddiculous-.- i am out-.-
Why did you even made those replies in the first place? The whole thing about rumors is that they are...well...rumors. They could be wrong and they could be right. I don't speculate that often myself, but I don't see why you should take offense on those that do.

bradzx: I've got to say those are all nice names. :) (perhaps resurrection a bit less because that would REALLY make the game look like an Alien clone, but I'd vote for all the others if there were multiple options :) ).

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
from what website is rumor? you give website name then we know for sure if rumor has even a chance to be true.

on 3ds, i expect there to be a 2.5d game similar to what they did with the castlevania game. it will look far worse than what it could like being a full 3d game and it will look worlds worse than what a sprite based game could look like. which is sad.
it wont be a prime game though. it will run under a new name most likely. tiny chances that it might be a fusion 2, which i would like, but which is still unlikely.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Well they can't really do a Prime 4 game, as the whole premise (you know what I mean if you've played it, not going to post spoilers) was destroyed at the source in Corruption, other than that little 100% teaser at the end.

They could make a Prime-style game though, which would be awesome. 3DS and Wii U alike would be great. Hunters was awesome (technically not a true Prime game as it wasn't by Retro and was unrelated to the Prime plot), and so was Corruption.

Reactions: Duo8

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Metroid Prime 4 - Return of the Boredom
Ok, I'm gonna say it.... I find the Prime games really booooring
(you can nail me to the cross now)

give me a 2D sequel to Fusion

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would give me more motivation for me to get one of these. I just hope they wouldn't make it like Other M: yuck.
Metroid Prime 4 - Return of the Boredom
Ok, I'm gonna say it.... I find the Prime games really booooring
(you can nail me to the cross now)

give me a 2D sequel to Fusion

Everyone's entitled to their opinion; I liked the first 3D Metroid Prime... (the one that's included in the Wii trilogy)

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so, i have no idea if your source website is generally credible or anything. but seeing as your source is in turn sourcing nothing and no one, you can expect them to be the source of this rumor themselves.
seeing how there were metroid games on every nintendo console in the last years, saying that there will be one some day on the new ones is not a problem and will eventually come true. but until now, its really nothing, its just a somewhat educated guess, dont expect too much

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM