Metroid: Other M

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every trailer I see for this game gets me more and more hyped. Reeeeeeeeeeally looking forward to it. And it's nice to finally see some more gameplay outside that space ship.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
I was stunned for 30 sec after the video... TOTALY AWSOME!

500th Post!
smile.gif

EDIT: i would love a patch with the Japanese voices + subtitles

tatripp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm. this game really doesn't look that great to me. The metroid games are all kind of boring. Fusion was ok but still not great. IDK why everyone loves metroid so much.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At first, I was like "Meh..."

But then I was like "BOOOOOOOM!!!!"

The gameplay looks fantastic, you can really see Team Ninja's influence on the production, bu all the while it still holds the feel of a classic Metroid title.
The visuals were extremely impressive, especially for the Wii's limited hardware. If this is how it looks on the Wii, I can only imagine what it would look like in HD on Dolphin.

tatripp said:
Hmmm. this game really doesn't look that great to me. The metroid games are all kind of boring. Fusion was ok but still not great. IDK why everyone loves metroid so much.
Sarcastic Troll post, right?

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
tatripp said:

Been living under a rock? have you ever played any Metroid game? ( I think Fusion was'nt te best in my opnion either )
Super Metroid and The prime series are AWESOME. It's a mix of action adventure. Or maybe you don't likeSF games?

Samurai Goomba

Trophies
XP
Country
Hielkenator said:
tatripp said:

Been living under a rock? have you ever played any Metroid game? ( I think Fusion was'nt te best in my opnion either )
Super Metroid and The prime series are AWESOME. It's a mix of action adventure. Or maybe you don't likeSF games?
Nah, Fusion is definitely the best. Just ask my avatar.
smileipb2.png

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
I have to concur on SM>MF, though they were both amazing. I just scored a Super NES at Goodwill and pulled out my old cartridge and pulled a 100% run in 1:44. It made me
biggrin.gif

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hielkenator said:
tatripp said:

Calm down man, it's a matter of opinion. So what if he says he doesn't like a game. You shouldn't be so shocked. News flash: not everyone likes the same things or thinks the same way as others.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc