Votes: 11 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys I'm trying to continue on the history of this game and would like to add code to it. If anyone has any types on how to get started I would greatly appreciate it!
There was a remake done for 3ds already. You can find the source for this on OP post. but from how old the file is. You may be remaking the whole thing if its not compatible with cutrent luma builds.

Centurywarrior95

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was a remake done for 3ds already. You can find the source for this on OP post. but from how old the file is. You may be remaking the whole thing if its not compatible with cutrent luma builds.
Hi what do you mean by OP post? i've been looking for a complete version, but mainly i'm doing this for a school project and I thought it would be fun to add more to it. I downloaded devkipPro and Cygwin? but not sure if there is more documentation on how to pick up the existing code.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi what do you mean by OP post? i've been looking for a complete version, but mainly i'm doing this for a school project and I thought it would be fun to add more to it. I downloaded devkipPro and Cygwin? but not sure if there is more documentation on how to pick up the existing code.
The very first post of this thread. Altho if source codes or anything is missing than you arent really going to get anywhere with this.

Centurywarrior95

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The very first post of this thread. Altho if source codes or anything is missing than you arent really going to get anywhere with this.
Oh in that case yeah I looked at it, I think it should still work. I got it running in Luma v10.2.1 the code just lacks in comments so it's difficult to figure out what is what. Just not sure how to compile it if I do make changes. Have you worked on anything like this before?

Reactions: Pin1988

Centurywarrior95

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am using devkitpro to generate the .3dsx and .smdh files, when I tried one of the included examples it works fine. However when trying to create it off the 3ds_metroid_src file I get this error

$ make
Makefile:13: /Users/Jens/devkitPro/devkitARM/3ds_rules: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target '/Users/Jens/devkitPro/devkitARM/3ds_rules'. Stop.

What is weird about this error is that my username is not jens, there i'm not sure if it was rule pre-set on another machine that is preventing from compiling?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1