Metal Fight Beyblade DS New Screens!

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beyblade is back, on Nintendo DS! This game only features the beyblades from the new series : Pegasis 105F, Bull 125SF, Sagittario 145S, Leone 145D, etc. Of course, customizations can be made and are surely strongly suggested. You can choose between various Wheel colours, like Pegasis' Starter version (blue) or the Booster version (black). All of this is done with the stylus.

DS_screen3.jpg
DS_screen4.jpg
DS_screen5.jpg
DS_screen6.jpg
DS_screen7.jpg

STORY MODE
You play according to a given story and you battle other beybladers as you meet them. You walk through the city and you can go to a Bey Park, a Shop and a Building Area. This is for a single player.

DS_screen13.jpg
DS_screen15.jpg
DS_screen12.jpg
DS_screen14.jpg
DS_screen16.jpg

BATTLE COLOSSEUM
For single players who just want to compete against some of the game's beybladers. And yes, that last screen is a bit-beast, named Pegasus.

DS_screen8.jpg
DS_screen9.jpg
DS_screen17.jpg
DS_screen18.jpg
DS_screen19.jpg
DS_screen20.jpg

QUICK BATTLE
Battle head to head against other players that have the game.

DS_screen21.jpg
DS_screen22.jpg
DS_screen23.jpg
DS_screen24.jpg
DS_screen25.jpg

Wi-Fi Mode - GO SHOOT!
Battle online, take yourself to the top and show everyone you're the Beyblade Champion!

DS_screen26.jpg
DS_screen11.jpg
DS_screen10.jpg
DS_screen27.jpg
DS_screen28.jpg
News Source: Beyblade Spirit

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just noticed that blue strap on thing to the slot 2 is only a reader for points..? Damnit, I thought it was actually one of those ripper things. That'd add a whole new level to the game. If it was one of those rippers, it'd be cool for it to simulate how fast your beyblade spins depending on how you pulled the the little strip.. (I have no clue what those apparatus are called so forgive me lol). Oh well.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I remember going to the shopping center to go in the tournaments. I had this really good combo but when the Ball bearing part broke on the bottom I was screwed so I got my mum to go to Big W to buy me a new.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome to hear some news.

The graphics look good, but i can't tell much about about the game play yet.

I hope this attachment isn't important to game play... that would be annoying if you didn't have one.

The other dissapointing thing could be the lack of customizations, given the very limited amount of beys out in this new line
frown.gif

Well I hope it's decent at least.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
mad567 said:
Well I used to watch the series..........................

But actually I'm not really impressed from the screen shot........

we'll see
smile.gif
Hehe, I used to watch the Greek dub too
tongue.gif

I'm really looking forward to the game, be it Japanese or English I don't care, it's looking awesome!
I hope it plays as good as the PSX one.

ryukyus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use to watch the series for a while never got into, but the game on gba was really lame,I don't see any point in making a Beyblade game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: First she gets the clap, then I get the slap? +1