Hacking Messed up the 3ds guide and update to 11.3. Anyway to go back?

shirong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi to all,

I have followed closely to all the steps by steps. However, i realised i didnt put the Hourglass.bin into the payloads but luma folder instead. Everything was perfect till Section III - Configuring Luma3DS.

Press (Start) to save and reboot
  • If you get a black screen, just continue to the next section
I got a black screen, so I reboot with Start, and since I didnt put the hourglass in the right folder, it didnt worked. Without checking, I went to to follow the 9.2 ctrtransfer. I followed closely again, and under Section III - ctrtransfer, I did the system update as stated knowing that it state it will be safe. Still, I couldnt enter Hourglass so I decided to check, and that is when I realised I messed up and when i Boot my DS, its already at sys 11.3.0-36U. I have all the NANDmin.bin file, the OTP file. What is the next step I should do. I did inject the FBI, but its still showing the default health and safety.

Really dissapointed in myself that I didnt checked. I was running 9.2 with Gateway if that helped beforehand.

Thanks in advance!!

shirong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
If you can boot your 3ds, and your system version has a Sys prefix, just continue at https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax after 2xrsa and skip system restore.
Thanks it worked! However, I made another mistake in Section VI after injecting HS.app I did not remove the SD card and reboot 3DS, which meant i failed to enter Luma3DS and to turn on the following "Show NAND or user string in System Settings”. I tried repeating the step, but my 3DS will not power on without any SD card. Anyway to fix this?

Thank you :)

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks it worked! However, I made another mistake in Section VI after injecting HS.app I did not remove the SD card and reboot 3DS, which meant i failed to enter Luma3DS and to turn on the following "Show NAND or user string in System Settings”. I tried repeating the step, but my 3DS will not power on without any SD card. Anyway to fix this?

Thank you :)
Yes! If the 3DS won't power on without the SD card, you've successfully installed A9LH. Under that same Section VI, if you follow the directions after installing Luma to your CTRNAND you will be able to boot without the SD card installed.

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS MORE CAREFULLY!!! Are you asking for a brick???

shirong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Th
Yes! If the 3DS won't power on without the SD card, you've successfully installed A9LH. Under that same Section VI, if you follow the directions after installing Luma to your CTRNAND you will be able to boot without the SD card installed.

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS MORE CAREFULLY!!! Are you asking for a brick???
That meant I can no longer install Luma to my CTRNAND right to boost without SD card? This wont affect much as long as I have my SD card insert always no? Yea, I accidentally press Start instead of back so I end up booting with the sd card inside

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over