Merry Christmas to all Tempers around the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Now let's hope penguin's revenge is the game the staff chose... :yaypsp:
the game we chose is the game thats been played least :creep:
now with that being said, the game thats been played least is going to become "the game thats being played most"
:brainfuck:

j/k

Reactions: 2 people

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I got one of the top scores. Lets see how long it'll last.

Sorry mate. You lasted exactly 56 minutes.
Now I wonder how long it'ill last.
I tried to beat it, but the game locked up on me for the second time since yesterday on the level selection screen. My motivation has been temporarily killed.

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah, I just got the best score on the Banana barrage game! It wasn't really easy (the controls are a little faulty), but, in the end, I made a new record!
Now I'm going to hope this is the game that will be chosen for the Tempmas (it's not going to).

Forgot to say, can we users recommend flash games from the internet to be added to the arcade?
If yes, I know a little game that is very addictive... :lol:

parrasvolta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just got banned in Penguin Revenge, its the first game i play in the day, i didnt do anything, i even get a lame score, how can i be unbanned?

hkz8000

Trophies
XP
Country
if the top 3 high scores are all the same score but from different people who gets first prize if that game is chosen?

Reactions: 1 person

jadawin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
(I Hope you had a...) Merry Christmas and a Trully happy new year. Peace to every nation of the world!

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i think the game should have been picked better,i seems to understand that angry birds save the level score instead of the best level so getting at the top is just a matter of finding the biggest score level

and that mario scramble game saves your progress so having an high score is just a matter of repeating the same level over and over and over

one of the matching panels game is also super bad,there is this star effect that does nothing other than slow the bowser and most of the time matches that should be valid end up being not

Reactions: 3 people
D

Deleted-185407

Not entirely sure, but is Magazine Staff eligible to enter the competition? While on the topic, which parts of GBATemp staff are not eligible?

Need to know how much effort I need to put into beating their scores. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...