Meow?

Tsuteto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, I'm Tsuteto. I've gotten around from here and there. I've been lurking for a small while, but decided to finally register and be a little more active.

Two games that I play the most are DDR/ITG and SSBB (I main Zelda. Yes, Zelda). Other gaming wise, I've just been going through some of the more classics due to having recently homebrewed the Wii. Outside of gaming, I pretty much just work so I can pay off some debts the Mrs. and I have accrued (recently married in December, and yes, we were stupid with the money before marriage). If I had more free time though, I would love to get back in karate, and also probably ballroom dance.

And interesting fact for the day: I bike 14 miles to work, and then 14 miles back home. If you're able, I would try it some time. Saves you a LOT of money in the long run (gas and insurance alone would cost us about $120 a month, minus whatever random maintenances might show up), at the sacrifice of just a little bit of your time in the day (but, hey, you make up that time by getting your exercise XD)

Aaaaaand done.

Tsuteto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to the Temp ^_^
Remember one thing, follow the Rules or you will be chased down by The Angry Bear Cavalry!
Enjoy your stay! :mthr:

The only thing I fear is Pink Evil Bunnies :P No problems on me following the rules though, save for a common mistake that could be made here and there absent mindedly ^^;;

Welcome!
I see you stated that you'd be paying $120 a month for insurance if you had a car. I pay $350 :( Damn Canada.

Well, $120 a month for gas AND car insurance. We have one car that my wife uses, and we put aside $60 a month just for insurance alone (since we pay it every six months).

Welcome to GBATemp :D ~nyan

Thanks!

Welcome to the temp!

You sound like a cool person. Ballroom dancing is just as fun as karate. Nice choices ^_^

Hope to see you around!

EDIT: Ah, and late congrats on the marriage :)

Depends on who you ask as if to whether or not I'm a cool person :P And both are very fun, yes. Just a shame in not having time ^^;; But thus is life!

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
The only thing I fear is Pink Evil Bunnies :P
261176_221594664528063_7006403_n.jpg

i got some bunnies with me.

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently I'm going to be the one asking the important questions around here. How does it feel biking 14 miles to work and 14 miles back? :wtf:

Tsuteto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently I'm going to be the one asking the important questions around here. How does it feel biking 14 miles to work and 14 miles back? :wtf:

Not bad, actually. Granted, I was able to warm up easily, because I biked 7 miles to work and back with my previous job. Plus, it really does keep you in shape. Not the GREATEST of shape (I seriously need to start running to work on stamina issues), but shape enough.

Depends on who you ask as if to whether or not I'm a cool person :P And both are very fun, yes. Just a shame in not having time ^^;; But thus is life!

But doesn't that apply to everyone? :lol:

Touche, touche :P

Welcome. If you main Zelda, I must challenge you, for I have only faced the best of Zeldas. :mthr:

Sure, as long as it's not over wifi XD Can't stand it 0.0 But, it's also been awhile since I played on wifi, so maybe it just requires a little bit of practicing on it too. AKA, a lot.

tl;dr - Wifi sucks. Live match whenever you're in Utah, or I'm out of debt and actually do OOS things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended