Homebrew MenuHax 2.0 Custom Main-Screen Images

malloherve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
462956boot.png

ok. This is the second version. i've add a real deep 3d effect to the 3ds.
Just try it and enjoy !

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Do you still happen to have your PSDs of these? Would appreciate if you could correct yellows nick, which is actually yellows8 ^^
That's a good question. I can remake it from scratch again, but I don't even know if I have the original PSD anymore. I'll double check and post it here if ever.

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Haha, when it comes to design and stuff I could be considered a grammar nazi, yes. :)

Also, any idea why it does this for me (right edge)?
That is my fault aswell, because as much as I'm pretty confident with PS, I don't know jack shit about how to make it 3D , perhaps you can work some magic with the PSD

Link : http://puu.sh/moehP/9a03e5413b.psd

Last edited by Misledz,

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I made this for myself. But I'll go ahead and share it.

imagedisplay.png

Nice and basic. It's basically a reconstruction of the logo used when a game starts up.

Perhaps usable as a template for your own project. :P

EDIT: Managed to cleanly separate the text from the red gradients behind. I've added a bit of a pop out 3D effect. I've attached the original xcf file with the layers preserved if you want to play with it in GIMP. :D

logo_reconstructed.xcf

(note that the xcf contains everything setup for the "left" side image. To add 3D effect make a copy and shift things to the left for pop out effect or shift things to the right for depth. Of coarse foreground objects should normally be shifted to the left while background objects get shifted the right when working on the right side image.

Last edited by Apache Thunder,

Buttsnake

"Mods please close this thread"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone should make some purple kinda image that goes along with ctrbootmanager. That would pretty awesome because the blue menuhax doesn't really go with the purple menu of ctrbootmanager. So maybe a purple menuhax screen? Fuck it just make the menuhax image in all different types of colors

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Someone should make some purple kinda image that goes along with ctrbootmanager. That would pretty awesome because the blue menuhax doesn't really go with the purple menu of ctrbootmanager. So maybe a purple menuhax screen? Fuck it just make the menuhax image in all different types of colors
How do you get the menu to come up I have to hold random
Buttons in for
Different launchers

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...