Menudo released along with an apology.

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LOL, at first I thought the title on the front page meant: "Men You Do"...

Anyways, its about time! Imma download it immeadiately
smile.gif

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Crazzy1 said:
LOL, at first I thought the title on the front page meant: "Men You Do"...

Anyways, its about time! Imma download it immeadiately
smile.gif
it was intended that way.
another world was ribbing soul (he's always referred to it that way)
tongue.gif

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nathan Drake said:
AAP won't work/exist on MenuDO, as it was compiled with an older version of AKAIO that lacks that feature (as it is very recent).
You can manually update AKAIO yourself, although 1.8.5a seems to have automatic ROM loading broken....

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant seem to get moonshell to run. from MenuDo. I figure getting to AKAIO from MenuDo and loading games that need AAP and Moonshell would be a fix for now but when I go to browse card and try to load AKAIO from there, I just get a white screen. should I stick a AKAIO.nds file in my applications folder and maybe that might help or should I just wait for a fix?

EDIT: Nevermind on the AAP games Its just Moonshell I have a problem with. Anyone else having the same issue? Aside from that this is a GREAT piece of software. Hopefully there will be a DSi theme soon.
smile.gif

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LightyKD said:
I cant seem to get moonshell to run. from MenuDo. I figure getting to AKAIO from MenuDo and loading games that need AAP and Moonshell would be a fix for now but when I go to browse card and try to load AKAIO from there, I just get a white screen. should I stick a AKAIO.nds file in my applications folder and maybe that might help or should I just wait for a fix?

EDIT: Nevermind on the AAP games Its just Moonshell I have a problem with. Anyone else having the same issue? Aside from that this is a GREAT piece of software. Hopefully there will be a DSi theme soon.
smile.gif
There is a DSi Menu Theme

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
LightyKD said:

smile.gif

Where?

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LightyKD said:
Rockstar said:
LightyKD said:

smile.gif

Where?
In the _menuDO/themes folder?

thakadesign

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello friends
where I put my music player to play on?
r4 on my ps3 the theme of liquid with the numbers hint she hardly made anyone know how to fix this?
program and the most perfect theme ..
abrass

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK. after reading 14 pages, I guess the question I'm trying to ask is this...

"How do I apply the DSi theme" I know where to find it but I want to apply it and Im not sure if it's a matter of placing files in certain spots on my SD Card or if it's something that must be done in the actual MenuDo app.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
Press L
Click the Screen icon on the left
Choose DSi Theme
Press A

Thanks! I just like to have my things look uniformed! Having the XMB as my theme was kinda awkward. On a side note, The words for the DSi theme are a bit garbled. Im not sure if I have the latest version of MenuDo but that's how it is on the copy that I have. I'm not complaining but simply making notes. While I'm at it let me just list a few things

- Words tend to be a bit garbled in some areas. More so in the DSi Theme than on the XMB theme but I have yet to check out the others.

- Moonshell gives a DLDI error (I'm using a AceKard2i on my DSi)

- Sleep mode does not work (at least on a DSi) You get the conformation sounds when you open and close the unit but that's it. There's no blinking LED showing that your unit is sleeping and if you open your system a tiny bit, you can tell that the screens are on. On the plus, auto screen dimming (while the system is not in use) does work.

-When browsing your games, there tends to be "black spots" on the list. In the XMB theme, it's not so bad since the background is mostly black anywho and you can still see the white words. In the DSi theme you get moments of black sections where all you can see are the words for the games but nothing else.

-I cant figure out how to get to AKAIO. If I try to load it through the file browser it does one of two things, a) it gives me a white screen or b) it loads the last game I was trying to play (provided I tried to load a game fairly recently). Now In a way "B" is a really good thing for loading trouble games (kinda like a back door) but I can also see where this can be a pain after a while.

Other Thoughts

This app can honestly bring new life back to the generation 1 DS systems (DS, Lite, i, XL. I consider 3DS as gen 2 since 3DS games come on a totally new beast of a game card and the following iterations will more likely use the 3DS as a base just like how the Lite, i and XL used DS classic as a base). If you couple this app and its wifi features with some good themes (maybe a 3DS theme in the future) and a homebrew browser section (or call it a Homebrew shop for fun), this could really blow up into something amazing. Yes, sure, a lot of us are hyped about the 3DS system but I dont see any reason to kill off a good thing, especially with a breakthrough app like this hitting the scene!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5