macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actualy, posting the leak would not be against the rules - If you look at an above link, people were told that they could share the builds.

Once a license has been given, it cannot be revoked.

D

Deleted_171835

macgeek417 said:
Actualy, posting the leak would not be against the rules - If you look at an above link, people were told that they could share the builds.
I didn't say it was against the rules.
Mods and Admins would remove the link from your post, though.

pikachu945

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got DSCovered until MenuDO is released
yaynds.gif

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SoulSnatcher said:
macgeek417 said:
I didn't say it was against the rules.
Mods and Admins would remove the link from your post, though.

True.

Oh, also...
Is it just me or are these 2 things somewhat contradictory?

QUOTE said:
[14:23:02] [SignZ] Because we don't like that some [censored] leaked menudo (and that to you...)
and
Soulanger
Last week's build of MENUdo has been pronounced stable. In the next coming days, GameNow.Asia will accept $1+ donations. By doing so you will be able to use MENUdo's first stable build. You may share MENUdo to other people if you want, but only the donating account would have a wifi build.
smile.gif

And remember MENUdo will be open and free to everyone after the end of this phase, so if you dont have the money to donate, you could always wait or if you really want it you may ask me.
smile.gif

So why am I doing this? Well.. Being a poor person as I am, a little cash would do great as I'm trying to get an iPhone and other devices that I may port MENUdo to.
smile.gif

Why not start the donation right now if MENUdo is ready? MENUdo is stable, but currently we are reinnovating the site (theme download section,etc), making things user friendly, creating more vids, and finishing themes to enjoy. Just chill it'll be ready in a few days.
smile.gif

Clookster

Your Clookster
Banned
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Errrmm... I know that I'm quite hard to understand sometimes... And it's really interesting to discuss if this is a leak or not... Or if a link to the files (which can be found via Google in 10 secs) would be OK...

But can we get this working? Isn't there a tutorial somewhere?

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
macgeek417 said:
Oh, also...

QUOTE said:
[14:23:02] [SignZ] Because we don't like that some [censored] leaked menudo (and that to you...)
and
SoulangerLast week's build of MENUdo has been pronounced stable. In the next coming days, GameNow.Asia will accept $1+ donations. By doing so you will be able to use MENUdo's first stable build. You may share MENUdo to other people if you want, but only the donating account would have a wifi build.
smile.gif

And remember MENUdo will be open and free to everyone after the end of this phase, so if you dont have the money to donate, you could always wait or if you really want it you may ask me.
smile.gif

So why am I doing this? Well.. Being a poor person as I am, a little cash would do great as I'm trying to get an iPhone and other devices that I may port MENUdo to.
smile.gif

Why not start the donation right now if MENUdo is ready? MENUdo is stable, but currently we are reinnovating the site (theme download section,etc), making things user friendly, creating more vids, and finishing themes to enjoy. Just chill it'll be ready in a few days.
smile.gif

Where did you get that??

O_O If that stands true, then those who are pushing to do NOT share teh firmware itself should change their minds ..?

pikachu945

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Coto said:
macgeek417 said:
Oh, also...

QUOTE said:
and
SoulangerLast week's build of MENUdo has been pronounced stable. In the next coming days, GameNow.Asia will accept $1+ donations. By doing so you will be able to use MENUdo's first stable build. You may share MENUdo to other people if you want, but only the donating account would have a wifi build.
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Where did you get that??

O_O If that stands true, then those who are pushing to do NOT share teh firmware itself should change their minds ..?

the was found on www.gamenow.asia If I remember correctly

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Coto said:
macgeek417 said:
Oh, also...

QUOTE said:
and
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Where did you get that??

The first one I found in a pastebin. The other one I found here: http://www.gamenow.asia/topic/this-week-or...an-early-menudo
Still no luck finding a link that ISNT just a rickroll tho

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Would it be uber bad if I downloaded the 'leaked menudo' just to see if it really WAS menudo? I mean, I seriously don't want menudo right this moment, since I'm fine with Wood R4 and I don't want to get my account on gamenow banned, but still.... I wanna see for myself if it's the real deal being leaked. It might also influence my decision to get it or not when it's officially released.

EDIT: I AM the type of person to do this. Before the legendaries were even revealed, I was searching for Pokemon Black and White ROMs (I found some mislabeled .nds files that turned out to be Soul Silver. LOL)! But that was because I found a video on Youtube that said "Download Pokemon Black and White For Free!" in the title and got curious.

Matt140

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Inunah said:
Would it be uber bad if I downloaded the 'leaked menudo' just to see if it really WAS menudo? I mean, I seriously don't want menudo right this moment, since I'm fine with Wood R4, but still....

Lol, I'm wondering the same :/

(Fellow creepy black forum member!! woot, haha)

After further thought... meh, I'll wait for a bug free release
wink.gif

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Would it be uber bad if I downloaded the 'leaked menudo' just to see if it really WAS menudo? I mean, I seriously don't want menudo right this moment, since I'm fine with Wood R4 and I don't want to get my account on gamenow banned, but still.... I wanna see for myself if it's the real deal being leaked. It might also influence my decision to get it or not when it's officially released.
QUOTE(Antoligy @ Aug 27 2010, 04:18 PM) Members using an un-authorized copy (connecting to wifi and populating a wifi account) will be QQ'd

Don't connect to wifi, simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...