Hacking Menu help

crap008

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I got a supercard ds one and i copied the files needed to run it except when i boot up the card on my dsl the menu is displayed the wrong way around. Whats suppose to be on the top screen is on the bottom and the bottom is on the top so i can't access options.

Anyway to fix this?

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it actually saves that though. I'm pretty sure I tried to save it using the menu option, but it still appeared reverse after I started the DS back up. So I had to go into the global.ini to permanently fix it. Why they made the menu to show up this way I don't really know.

biz387

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you're right I tried and it changed back.... I did however discover that holding both shoulder buttons allows you to navigate the menus on the top screen so its not necessary to use the touchscreen anyway
smile.gif

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do actually navigate the top screen though? By holding L+R, then using the D-Pad? Doesn't that feel a little awkward? Maybe it's just me thinking it would.

biz387

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes its by using the d pad whilst holding the shoulder buttons.. I personally use the bottom screen, but for some people it may be easier as the touch screen is sensitive, and you can end up launching games when selecting options.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm