Memory loss?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Digeman, Dec 21, 2007.

Dec 21, 2007

Memory loss? by Digeman at 10:32 AM (747 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Digeman
    OP

Member Digeman GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sweden
    Long story short my memory for my m3simply is effing up and i get an error message "SD/TF card error" every time i try to turn my m3simply on (with that specific memory). So when i tried to acces my memory through my computer i get a message asking me if i want to format the memory or not, now this would mean that i would loose all my saved files and i seriously would not want that to happen. So here's the question, is there any possibility or way that i can acces my saved files or am i doomed? [​IMG]

2. JKR Firefox

Member JKR Firefox Back.

Canada
    Sadly you may have to go ahead and format the SD card to get it working again [​IMG]

I had the same issue when I first got my Simply. I attempted to jam my micro SD into a friend's cellphone to see if it would fit and when I put it back into my Simply, I got the same error. I hope you didn't do anything as stupid as I did..

Although, it does sound like yours is just plain corrupted.

- Fitzy

3. Digeman
    OP

Member Digeman GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sweden
    Nüüüüü please don't let it be so!! [​IMG] All my saved files...gone.... :'( Anyways thanks for the help [​IMG]

4. JKR Firefox

Member JKR Firefox Back.

Canada
    Sorry bud. A good habit to get into in the future would be to back up your files onto your computer every once in a while in case something like this happens.

- Fitzy