I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Urziel said:
I have decided I am buying a CycloDS... which SD is the best for cyclo?

thanks in advance guys!

The micro one
wink.gif

Just kidding, I'm just playing.

Any card will suffice really, however if you get a MicroSDHC card, you'll have faster read and write speeds than standard MicroSD... Any one will do, really. I myself have a Sandisk 8GB MicroSDHC card.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Depends on what you want. The 8GB and upcoming 12GB are massive, but you might not need that much unless you use your DS as a MP3 player/Video player/Photo viewer.

Urziel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well I think I am going for 2x2Gb ones but I am also thinking of later on buying a bigger one since I want movies and books and photos and mp3s the whole deal!

now the only problem seems to be which company should I trust more? some say Kingstons are nice, whats your opinion?

leavemealone347

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urziel said:
well I think I am going for 2x2Gb ones but I am also thinking of later on buying a bigger one since I want movies and books and photos and mp3s the whole deal!

now the only problem seems to be which company should I trust more? some say Kingstons are nice, whats your opinion?
Get a Kingston Japan made. I have it 100% no problems (Some people say A-Data but some people also have trouble with the enhanced menu using A-Data cards)

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
leavemealone347 said:
Urziel said:

Get a Kingston Japan made. I have it 100% no problems (Some people say A-Data but some people also have trouble with the enhanced menu using A-Data cards)
And I was thinking of trying to find a place in Europe that sells A-data, well I guess it'll be a Kingston then.

NYCvinster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use a Kingston 2 gig w/ my Cyclo, and it seems to give faster speeds than my Sandisc.
I'd say get at least a 4 gig to start.

Urziel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yo yo !!! two more questions: first off, any places in UK with cheap SDs and transportation costs? Amazon charges £5 ffs for a thing that costs only £1.40... I mean wtf??? :/ secong, anyone knows how to tell which Kingston is made in japan and which is not???

Thanks guys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv