1. SuperDan

SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

United States
    Oh I thought if I just unmount the SD card using Vita shell I could install games using pkgj to the memory card...

2. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    I'm not sure. the system can't read both partitions as ux0 at the same time. I think the partition is remapped.

kaymynd and SuperDan like this.
  3. SuperDan

United States
    Ah fair enough... I will just use it for roms . Like I did before...

4. kaymynd

kaymynd GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    You can use for roms and psp/psx games, just chnage to uma0 in adrenaline settings, but vita games can only be run from ux0 otherwise they crash.

SuperDan likes this.
  5. SuperDan

United States
    You are right I'm afraid .. After a reboot all icons are white again .... Never heard of sqlite nor know what it is or how to use it ... Maybe you can help me out

6. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    https://sqlitebrowser.org/

looks like they've changed the look. I'm still using an older version. try rebuilding the database. it should rescan the games. I'm not really sure what the appmeta on ux0 is for, but it has pfs files in it, which are for encryption. the appmeta on ur0 has the icon and the background of each game.

SuperDan likes this.
  7. Sutsui

Sutsui Newbie
    Newcomer

Argentina
    For everyone following this thread, I did every possible fix you guys said for this same problem (adrenaline not reading my memory stick only on game category). And I came to the conclusion that deleting the ux0: / pspemu / seplugins / "category lite" plugin fixed it!! :yaypsp: Hope it works for you too as well.

8. SuperDan

United States
    Good news indeed ! I had a bloody nightmare with mine . But it's all good now & I haven't played me old vita in Ages ... & Ive been loving it again for the last few weeks .. & Ive has all kinds of GRIPS for Vita .. But no matter what I would get Crazy Hand Cramps..... So bad I'd quit playing it .. But I found a Grip that works without cramping my hands up I 30 minutes
    Anyways. That is good info might help another guy in the future

9. Vinceherman

Vinceherman GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    the catagories lite plugin won't work if you don't create specific folders within the /ISO /GAME folders and move the games to relevant folders

rule number one with plugins; make sure you know what it does and how to set up correctly before you enable it, see below example;

[​IMG]

SuperDan likes this.
  10. MannyM

MannyM Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    YES! I was struggling to find a solution for 2 hours or so until i deleted that file he states. Fixed the issue of not being able to see my game folder in Adreline. Thank you i had no idea a plugin would be the issue.

LooP403 likes this.
  11. DCRX2020

DCRX2020 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I swear to fucking god, I could kiss you right now! I signed up just to say that, I must have spent days, weeks trying to figure this out (off and on,) you are the man, thank you!

LooP403 likes this.
  12. yahya_no_1gamer

Newcomer

Egypt
    Look man, I don't know how to thank you, with the limited info the vita hacking scene, going crazy trying to understand what happened for 2 weeks now, you are a saviour to us all, GBAtemp needs to offer you some recognition.

I can only offer you my thanks and like atm

13. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    yeah, categories lite has some problems/bugs. I still use it on the psp, but one of the sorting methods from system settings cuts off names and another doesn't show the pam (icon videos). only one of them works correctly. you also can't alphabetize with content manager if they're not in the right folders. you can sort saves, images, games, etc. with psp content manager if you make the base folder pspemu.

14. soapdishbandit

Newcomer

United States
    Worked for me (was having weird problem where it would randomly appear/disappear). Thank you!

5mwoolongs likes this.
  15. efishta

efishta Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Oh god damn it to hell, it's working now. The plugin was the issue.

EDIT: and just like that stopped working - still investigating.
    EDIT 2: went on a folder clearing spree and made sure to delete all superfluous plugins from every /pspemu folder - now working again. Happy cat!

Last edited by efishta, Aug 6, 2020
  16. Dhcqae

Dhcqae Newbie
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    the other methods are just disable plugins in adrenaline, press select > recovery menu > plugins > disable all except npdrm_free.vsh

17. 5mwoolongs

5mwoolongs Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey guys, had the same issue. I set my memory location back to ux0, disabled the plug-in in Autoplugin II listed as “category lite” and everything started working fine. I saw my Game folder memory and the themes still show. Hope this helps

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Adrenaline, Showing, Memory