Hacking Memory Card Not Showing Games in Adrenaline

LooP403

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now, I've confirmed that this is not a problem involving naming schemes and whatnot. Instead, whenever I boot into Adrenaline, the memory card is never detected but only in the GAMES section. Every other section is fine and the proper size of the card is even given. I do have a way of fixing it in which I switch it to uxo then switch back to uma0 and it works, but that is tedious and annoying. Anyone know a solution?

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now, I've confirmed that this is not a problem involving naming schemes and whatnot. Instead, whenever I boot into Adrenaline, the memory card is never detected but only in the GAMES section. Every other section is fine and the proper size of the card is even given. I do have a way of fixing it in which I switch it to uxo then switch back to uma0 and it works, but that is tedious and annoying. Anyone know a solution?
In adrenaline settings set mem stick location to uma0

LooP403

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In adrenaline settings set mem stick location to uma0
I've done that but it only works if I set it to that manually. So if I set it to uma0 and close the app, when I go back on it won't detect the memory stick anymore

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've done that but it only works if I set it to that manually. So if I set it to uma0 and close the app, when I go back on it won't detect the memory stick anymore
I see, that's strange, try setting it to uma0, then exit adrenaline menu from main tab, reopen adrenaline menu and check to see if it says uma0, if it does then exit pspemu application from main tab, reopen adrenaline and check to see if it loads correctly,

LooP403

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see, that's strange, try setting it to uma0, then exit adrenaline menu from main tab, reopen adrenaline menu and check to see if it says uma0, if it does then exit pspemu application from main tab, reopen adrenaline and check to see if it loads correctly,
Still no good. It still said that the memory card was set to uma0 though. Should I just try to reinstall it?

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still no good. It still said that the memory card was set to uma0 though. Should I just try to reinstall it?
Sounds like some sort of glitch or bug, yea you should first go into vitashell and into app>pspemucfw and backup 661.pbp somewhere else, then delete adrenaline, download the latest one from theflows github and install that one, you might need to copy 661.pbp back to where you copied it from, app>pspemucfw>661.pbp

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the same exact problem ... reinstalled Adrenaline 5 times ect ...i found out that if i just use the Adrenaline Bubbles manager ...

https://github.com/ONElua/AdrenalineBubbleManager/releases

& all My Games Work ... but on the adrenaline app itself it shows nothing but my Game Saves ?
Strange, maybe its a plugin issue?
Check uma0>pspemu>seplugins folder and chack to see what plugins you have installed, it's also possible you may have more than one pspemu folder, if you are using uma0 delete the one in ux0 or vice versa

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh God.. I just got it working again lol . OK I will report back...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No unfortunately its still the same .. Thing just shows game saves not my games .. But the bubbles I made with the other app.... The games work fine....

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh God.. I just got it working again lol . OK I will report back...

No unfortunately its still the same .. Thing just shows game saves not my games .. But the bubbles I made with the other app.... The games work fine....
Do you have the latest sd2vita driver (storagemgr or gamesd) installed?
Try updating it to their newest version.

In seplugins folder do you have any plugins, maybe game categories is installed?

You can also try renaming the games to be shorter,
Turning off vita and removing and reinserting the sd2vita.

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you are on the money with the plug-ins side of things . Everything was working perfectly .. By I started using the autoplugin app .. & things went from bad to worse I haven't touch my vita in ages.. . About a year . & I'm using Sd2vita... & it works fine... H encore

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you are on the money with the plug-ins side of things . Everything was working perfectly .. By I started using the autoplugin app .. & things went from bad to worse I haven't touch my vita in ages.. . About a year . & I'm using Sd2vita... & it works fine... H encore
There's two places for plugins, one for the vita stuff (ur0:tai) and one for the psp stuff, (uma0/ux0 pspemu>seplugins) depending on what you're using.
Check both of these locations and also you're config.txt in tai folder and game.txt, vsh.txt, and pops.txt in seplugins folder. I can help more if you screenshot or copy and paste them here in a spoiler by usings [] and putting spoiler in caps in between before the text and another with a / before spoiler at the end.

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really thank you for the efforts to fix this issue But you know it's working .. & I would have made bubbles .. In the long run .. But I do have a question . You seem knowledgeable indeed .. I'm on H encore atm .. How easy or tricky is it to .. Do the trinity thing ... As it would make it a lil smoother to start up

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really thank you for the efforts to fix this issue But you know it's working .. & I would have made bubbles .. In the long run .. But I do have a question . You seem knowledgeable indeed .. I'm on H encore atm .. How easy or tricky is it to .. Do the trinity thing ... As it would make it a lil smoother to start up

Sure no prob, trinity only works with firmware 3.70 so you would need to update your vita.

I recommend everyone get on 3.60 or 3.65 though so you can use enso and it makes henkaku/h-encore permanent so you only run it once and forget about it, even if you reboot it will still be running without the need to run the henkaku/h-encore app again.
I'm assuming you're on 3.68? If so you just need to run this app, just press circle and select either 3.60 or 3.65 then install henkaku(3.60) or h-encore(3.65) and then install enso 1.1

https://github.com/ONElua/36XUDHelper

https://github.com/henkaku/enso (3.60)

https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/enso. (3.65)

Vinceherman

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just Reporting back so i got Enso 3.65 working ...Adrenaline is still the same ... only works with the bubble maker app.... oh well half way there

can you post a screen shot on vitashell showing all the drive partitions you have; ux0, uma0 etc

bubble manager searches all available drives so if you can see them within that program but not adrenaline then it suggests that adrenaline is simply looking in the wrong location for the games

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright will do...

20190530_130912.jpg

All my games are in ux0.. I'm thinking it's my config txt

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright will do...

View attachment 168577

All my games are in ux0.. I'm thinking it's my config txt
Well uma0 is showing up, and you've set adrenaline mem stick location to uma0, not sure why it wouldn't be working. Can you post pic of your config.txt and a pic of your seplugins folder?

Wait a sec, have you downloaded the psp/psx games from pkgj? It might be that you haven't set the option to downloaad to uma0,

Check to see what folder you have your games in, it should be pspemu>ISO for psp and pspemu>psp>game for psx

Last edited by kaymynd,
Reactions: SuperDan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night