Members of the Temp

Erik Petrov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Black-Ice, Here is it.I think it look like the original one.Hope you like it. :)
eark.png

It took me about 42 minutes and 56 seconds.

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
Umm, Ethevion, how do you draw your drawings exactly? With a graphics tablet or on paper? If it's on paper, notebook paper or clean one?
Just want to make my drawing as accurate as possible. ^_^

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
OP
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Umm, Ethevion, how do you draw your drawings exactly? With a graphics tablet or on paper? If it's on paper, notebook paper or clean one?
Just want to make my drawing as accurate as possible. ^_^
I draw my initial sketch on a half sized blank paper with pencil. Sometimes if it gets too messy, I'll use a pen to outline the drawing. Then I scan the image and use my graphics tablet.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After seeing these awesome creations of yours, ilman's and Erik's, I must beg of you to draw a picture of a dude like my avatar, not exact, but similar, wearing a formal suit, and peeking like me on that avatar with a creepy face. Please, and thanks. Peeking from a tree, though.

Whenever it's fine, and you're free for you.

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
OP
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
After seeing these awesome creations of yours, ilman's and Erik's, I must beg of you to draw a picture of a dude like my avatar, not exact, but similar, wearing a formal suit, and peeking like me on that avatar with a creepy face. Please, and thanks. Peeking from a tree, though.

Whenever it's fine, and you're free for you.

I'll do it after I finish the rest of the list, if I ever do lol.

Tom Bombadildo Here you go Mr. Dildo, a quick rough draft of you. I'll finish you when I get home :creep:
photo_zpsd088a27b.jpg

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
*video removed for containing nipple shot* (YouTube = DoQYNNpPsvY)

:P

Ethevion, could I enlist your mad skills?

My avatar is based on this image, and here are some different styles of the kanji for "Densetsu" (top character is "den" and the bottom character is "setsu")
o0po5Dt.png

This is highly-stylized "seal script," and you can see that the "den" is part of my avatar. You don't have to use this if you don't want to, I was just throwing it in here in case you feel inspired to use it.
ZMjuzH2.png

It doesn't necessarily have to be the same pose as my avatar. You can find tons of epic ninja poses, so I'll leave it up to you and give you unlimited creative license. Thanks!

*EDIT*

A drawing you say? What the heck I'm in. Draw me like one of your french girls.
What the heck, man! You ninja'd me :ohnoes:

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
*snip*

:P

Ethevion, could I enlist your mad skills?

My avatar is based on this image, and here are some different styles of the kanji for "Densetsu" (top character is "den" and the bottom character is "setsu")
o0po5Dt.png

This is highly-stylized "seal script," and you can see that the "den" is part of my avatar. You don't have to use this if you don't want to, I was just throwing it in here in case you feel inspired to use it.
ZMjuzH2.png

It doesn't necessarily have to be the same pose as my avatar. You can find tons of epic ninja poses, so I'll leave it up to you and give you unlimited creative license. Thanks!

REPORTED I SAW BOOBIES IN IT WITHOUT A NSFW WARNING ;O;O;O;O;O;O;O;O;O;O;

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste