Homebrew Melee Crashing on Nintendont

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,907
  • Replies 2
D

Deleted User

OP
So I play a ton of games through Nintendont on my Wii U all the time and Ive never had an entire issue until now, every game works perfectly except Melee which crashes if I’m lingering on the character select page for about 2 minutes. After about two minutes the Wii U starts buzzing really loudly and I have to force turn it off. I play about 21 games through Nintendont and this is the first time I’ve had any problem in the past five months of using it besides little problems here and there. Any advice?

RyanXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I've had this problem with Smash Melee on Nintendont too, it freezes on the character select screen if I'm on it for too long and I have to unplug the Wii U to shut it off and stop it from making an ear-piercing buzzing sound, unfortunately I've haven't found much on how to fix the issue. It's pretty weird though because I was playing Mario Kart Double Dash for the past few days problem-less, so perhaps the iso I have for Smash Melee is just corrupted or something.

I know this question is two years-old but I still felt like answering regardless, I don't know if you fixed the issue or not lol

Snorfls

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe use an older build of melee? Ive been using nintendont for it for ages with a 2019 or 2018 build of nintendont and Ive never run into this issue. In fact Ive left it on idle on the character select screen for quite sometime. If youre using a nintendont forwarder it might be glitchy
Post automatically merged:

Maybe use an older build of melee? Ive been using nintendont for it for ages with a 2019 or 2018 build of nintendont and Ive never run into this issue. In fact Ive left it on idle on the character select screen for quite sometime. If youre using a nintendont forwarder it might be glitchy
I meant an older build of nintendont, woops

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @NinStar, most of my exp comes from my reaction score and threads posted
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I mean, I've never seen a message on a thread with more than 30 reactions at max
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just be a mod, insta likes for xp
    +2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    and based on the table reactions only give 1 xp
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And insta fear from your enemies
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @NinStar, i always posted on the eof meme threads
    xp is arbitrary anyway
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just like the like system people think it matters
    likes got introduced like years after I joined
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still feel as if they take away conversation
    post anything dumb, people will like it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Eggs
    perhaps the rag tag team of idiots isn't awake yet...
  • OfficialGamer @ OfficialGamer:
    When I remake my Wii system menu theme I'm gonna publish it to GBAtemp for people to have it if they want to idk I'm bored
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or busy humping each other
    digital circle jerk
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Zoom dcj
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sir please stop wanking during this meeting
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @DinohScene, "rag tag team of idiots" you mean me? :tpi:
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @DinohScene, "rag tag team of idiots" you mean me? :tpi: