Gaming megaman staforce on 3ds

joaograms

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
what would you guys thing if megaman st 4 were released for 3ds?Any suggestions for features or story

mine is:character,wizard customization

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
I would like a new mega man series.

X is over, classic is...let's say light on story, ZX was a flop, and Z is over.

I need my serious (à la Mega Man X 1-...6ish?) mega man fix.

joaograms

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
so you guys would prefer a new megaman series like the older ones(classical,x,and other games from the robotic timeline)?or a new game from the network timeline(bn,st)?

Ssx9

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
NO SF4! HELL NO!

No, really, I'd hate to see a SF4. The gameplay system is too broken. And no EXE. We've had 6, one year after another. Make a new X game.

renes2

~New World~
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Starforce
biggrin.gif
:D
Starforce is the BEST (after Megaman legende 1&2) Megaman Game!

And not somelike the "X" Series >.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never liked 1 and 2 much, they seemed very bland to me, coming off of the BN series (which also had serious ups and downs). Starforce 3 was the only one i liked much. The series is pretty much done though regardless. The sort of ended it with the ending of 3.

I wouldn't mind them trying a Command Mission sequel or something. Or they could do a sequel series to Battle Network AND Starforce, placing it even farther into the future. Needs to have some serious combat overhauling though. Like make battles happen in real time and give you 360 degree movement.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think a Mega Man Classic Collection would be awesome, especially if they kept the 8-bit awesomeness but added 3D to the different layers.

That or another X game, or something like X.

Classic and X >>>> All other Mega Man variations.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't like Starforce or Legends, if anything, they should make a Megaman X collection so those who didn't get to play it will be able to understand Zero (skipped my generation by a couple years).

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Battle Network was a good series only because of the fun battle system, but the games started to get progressively worse after 4. Star Force has all the bad qualities of Battle Network, but the battle system is less enjoyable. So I'd prefer to see a Megaman game with a more classic style.

JPhantom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@peregrinfig they got pretty bad with 4 and hit bottom with 5. 6 wasn't bad though not quite back to the glory days I agree. Both BN and SF are done though, as much as it pains me to say it. If we are lucky they will make a new MegaMan series similar to them

ineap09

Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
I want Megaman: Battle Network Starforce! I want a cross-over game!
angry.gif

But really, I loved the BN games I played, and although I didn't like SF games as much, it still was pretty good(I didn't play the second one though).

What I really want is more Battle Network games. Maybe Lan's son could be the main character? O_O

I want to jack in to random statues again.
ohnoes.png

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
ineap09 said:
I want Megaman: Battle Network Starforce! I want a cross-over game!
angry.gif

But really, I loved the BN games I played, and although I didn't like SF games as much, it still was pretty good(I didn't play the second one though).

What I really want is more Battle Network games. Maybe Lan's son could be the main character? O_O

I want to jack in to random statues again.
ohnoes.png

There's a project for making a new Battle Network game, and they seem to be pretty good. The updates aren't very frequent but they make a nice job.

There was another one which wanted to use Lan's son as the main character but I think it got cancelled.

r3gR3t

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mgm BN's best title was 6, at least battle system-wise, if not plot-wise. SF3 was the best of all SF. But I'd like to see something like X, I like it more than the Classic, though Classic still kicks butt. But yeah, they should make a new MegaMan tittle soon. Befor I'm done with X please
smile.gif
(just finished downloading X collection, going to start playing it tomorrow, starting from X all the way to X6, then X7, Command Mission and X8). Also playing Zero collection on DS
tongue.gif
(almost halfway through Z2)

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
SF? No. Something new in the same vein? YES!
Personally, BN was way better for me. SF wasn't terrible but it didn't really fit as well for me as BN did.

Maybe what would be better is to go back and actually FINISH BN's STORY! They just kinda... left it. Sure, they threw in some easter eggs that gave us the info on what happened (and it was exactly how we wanted it to go) but I'd like to actually see the story progress to there again. SF had it's ending already. Just saying.

However, I imagine what would happen is Capcom would start up a whole new storyline with new characters. I'd actually like ot see something that comes a little more in between BN and SF, maybe jump ahead in BN a bit to Lan's kids/grandkids. Keep the BN style battle system, but update the sprites to 3D and maybe even hybrid the BN and SF battle systems a bit to show the progression of technology.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1