Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Megaman__Wily_Wars_NA_Boxart_by_supersegasonic.jpg
Worried Capcom would be doing nothing for Mega Man's 25th birthday? Turns out Mega Man rarity is finally due out in North America this year. Originally released on the Mega Drive back in 1994 the game consisted of remakes of the original 3 Mega Man games plus a Wily Tower mode exclusive to this game, the game was previously only available in NA through the Sega Channel and has no retail release. The game is due out through a new Genesis handheld which will be avilable on November 13th at $59.99, preorders can be made here
Couldn't give a monkeys about the handheld but it would be nice to own a legal copy of this game for a change, I'm hoping if Capcom is willing to license this out now, that a Virtual Console release won't be far off​

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has nothing to do with the 25th Anniversary, it's not even mentioned in the original article. Until Capcom say what they're doing (which will probably be less effort than this) then we can't be so quick in posting Mega Man/Capcom troll pics.

At Games and Blaze are responsible for this, Capcom just sold them the license to put their roms on the device and they would have done this regardless of the anniversary. They've been doing these Sega handhelds for some time now and sadly they're not of the best quality, they're nothing more than roms being played onto a homebrew device. Nothing has been optimised so that the games run smoothly and look as they should.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
that looks a whole lot like the gopher by blaze. it runs an non-updatable version of firecore emulation and has very hit or miss compatibility. i hope the "official" one isn't the same.

i actually have the one in the attached image. i've been meaning to write a review of it. its a pretty fun little handheld, considering i picked it up new for right around $45. easy to set up, work fairly well, has great battery life, but runs firecore as the emulation. i can't say enough bad things about firecore. =(

-another world

Attachments

• MISC-0187-X-400.jpg
    MISC-0187-X-400.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 331

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"SD card slot for additional games download (SD card not included)"

that sounds kind of interesting, can you just download genesis roms and stick them on sd card and play them? sounds kinda wierd they would offer that function

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
"SD card slot for additional games download (SD card not included)"

that sounds kind of interesting, can you just download genesis roms and stick them on sd card and play them? sounds kinda wierd they would offer that function
Doesn't seem weird to me since you could do the same thing right now for free by getting an emulator.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha lol, I remember playing this game on my Mega Drive back when I was like 8 years old.
Sega and ToyTec were awesome back then!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Sigh