Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection gets a release date

dgr.png

Capcom has locked in a release date for the collection of the classic Game Boy Advance Mega Man Battle Network games. The compilation will be a two-part set, consisting of all ten of the Battle Network games, with a few bonus features, including the previously Japan-only Download Chips, and online versus matches.

• Mega Man Battle Network
  • Mega Man Battle Network 2
  • Mega Man Battle Network 3 White
  • Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue
  • Mega Man Battle Network 4 Red Sun
  • Mega Man Battle Network 4 Blue Moon
  • Mega Man Battle Network 5 Team Protoman
  • Mega Man Battle Network 5 Team Colonel
  • Mega Man Battle Network 6 Cybeast Gregar
  • Mega Man Battle Network 6 Cybeast Falzar

Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection Volume 1 and 2 will both release on April 14, 2023, for $39.99 each, or bundled together for $59.99. It'll be available on Steam, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4.

:arrow: Source

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not supporting? lol i said i will buy the psychical release of this game, did you even read?

heck if you go for the first time this was announced on gbatemp i have a post saying if it has a physical release i will buy it on the first few pages...

Also i never complainned at all... i just said it was already possible to do what you asked... i love this games and i will buy them psychically since it was a announced it will have a physical edition with every game included.
If you can find a "psychical" game, I will be the first in line to buy it. Always wanted a game with psychic abilities in my life.

I read. I also am able to spell.

Cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: uzimakiuchiha

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
If you can find a "psychical" game, I will be the first in line to buy it. Always wanted a game with psychic abilities in my life.

I read. I also am able to spell.

Cheers.
that was a typo lol also im not from any English speaking country and i never actually studied English at all, all i learned was from random games,tv shows and using the internet, so for that i think im ok at best. Making fun of people for their english is the lowest imo and you obviously didnt read since you said i wasnt supporting the developers when i said i would buy the game...

• Haha
Reactions: CraddaPoosta

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that was a typo lol also im not from any English speaking country and i never actually studied English at all, all i learned was from random games,tv shows and using the internet, so for that i think im ok at best. Making fun of people for their english is the lowest imo and you obviously didnt read since you said i wasnt supporting the developers when i said i would buy the game...
Brother, you have been rude to me this entire time. You aren't exactly going to make me feel bad for gently correcting your spelling.

You literally just got done telling all of us that you acquired your games without paying for them. You should pick a pony.

And, if you are going to try to insult me by saying that I don't read, you can't really get mad when I tell you that you can't spell.

CHEE to the RS.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Brother, you have been rude to me this entire time. You aren't exactly going to make me feel bad for gently correcting your spelling.

You literally just got done telling all of us that you acquired your games without paying for them. You should pick a pony.

And, if you are going to try to insult me by saying that I don't read, you can't really get mad when I tell you that you can't spell.

CHEE to the RS.
i told you i acquired them on wiiu this way because they didnt had physical releases. i have the gba cartridges and i played it back in the day, and i will buy this collection now because it has physical release as well, also i typed normally for me, didnt know that sounded rude, to me it was just regular english, maybe the tone was off? if you feld insulted them im sorry, i was jsut typing normally the way i know how.

• Haha
Reactions: CraddaPoosta

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I used to hate these games and blamed them for not getting regular Megaman games. Nowadays I think the first one is okay and the rest are just more of the same.

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
im preety sure they are using a gba emulator lol, why would they port the games? all megaman collections are emulated afaik with extra added bonus form emulation like better resolutions and such.

https://www.rockman-corner.com/2022/09/notes-from-eguchis-mega-man-battle.html#more

• The games aren't emulated - they're fresh ports. Eguchi says this was necessary because each game required changes to better suit current-generation hardware/ecosystems. Porting all ten games and rebuilding their respective communication features for online play required a significant amount of work.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope there will be a cheat mode. Random battles in 2023? Nope for me
This is literally the only thing that borked all of my attempts to run through the series after I moved to the 3DS. I think using patched games with trainers that allowed for no-encounters. Got like six hours into MMBN2 and my save file got corrupted. Twice in a row. I gave up after that point.

The first Battle Network game was the fourth game I owned a physical copy of for my GBA, after Circle of the Moon, Legacy of Goku and the DBZ CCG. I am excited for this.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I beat one of the third games. I do agree that I hate random encounters now, and I grew up with them. now, I just fight every enemy in a dungeon if they're visible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was playing need for speed remastered and said to myself this is a nice Forza remaster
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_developed_by_Rare Not all of them are awesome but man the hits on that list.
    Oh snap Super Offroad was by them too? lol damn
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Today I learned that the creators of the Donkey Kong games also made Sea of Thieves
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why do i feel the sudden urge to start singing pirate's scorn from the donkey kong country cartoon?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you being for real, cause that's hard to believe, DK is Nintendo and made in japan, Sea of thieves was from Microsoft, in America. I'm not calling you a liar, just didn't know.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok yes they were both made by Rare, but DK was from Rare back then, Rare now is owned by MS. So makes since.
    +1
    They even developed a LJN game.... lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It was pretty rare
    I wonder what deal with Satan LJN worked to get Rare to make that one...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember couple years ago, they announced they were working on a Perfect Dark remake, wonder what ever happen with that?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It went into the darkness
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and buddies used to play the hell out of Perfect Dark on N64, that and Goldeneye, was the first real PvP shooter games I remember
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    4-way split screen on a tiny 19" TV, lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you share joysticks also
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh we had the 4 controller add on thingy for n64. Duh I just got your joke, lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So you touched ends
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, but being in the boy scouts, they forced us to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chopped down some wood for the scout master
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Big Gay Al was our Scout leader.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was actually in the scouts for 1 week, til they assigned me homework, n I was like f this, and quit, I was like 10 yrs old. And no I didn't join the girl Scouts.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was the homework about getting to know the scout leaders
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to memorize how to tell 15 different trees species, I think, been awhile. But yea it was about knowing Wood.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Could've just wrote down firewood
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Could've just wrote down firewood