Gaming MediaGo

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I know most of us here are waiting for the PSP2 game to come out. I'm thinking of buying the game from PSN. However just the code/entitlement which costs 20 bucks I assume since the Socom FTB3 code costs 20 bucks.

One problem, can I download MediaGo to buy the codes? Or will it not work with my hacked Gen-D3 PSP? (2000, full)

Thanks guys

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
er, its best just buying the UMD.
70 to 30 chance (i just made the % up, don't take it seriously) it will work with no problems on the new Prometheus firmware.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
prowler_ said:
70 to 30 chance (i just made the % up, don't take it seriously) it will work with no problems on the new Prometheus firmware.

I think you still have to pay the extra $20 for the online part even if you buy the UMD new.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
nl255 said:
prowler_ said:

I think you still have to pay the extra $20 for the online part even if you buy the UMD new.
I doubt that you will have to buy the code (unless the game has been out for ages and you're buying a pre-owned copy)

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is there a basic or dumb version of MediaGo? When I install it the stupid program makes me install QuickTime and other files that I absolutely do not need in order to run the thing.

RyuKisargi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MediaGo is primarily for OFW PSPs. You can get to your PSN account through here, and download the Playstation Network Downloader, and the files you bought direct to your PSP.

https://store.playstation.com/login.gvm

Enjoy. This is what I did.
tongue.gif

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait what? Ok first, I rather buy the voucher entitlement code instead of the actual UMD as it saves money

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
TwinBlades said:
As for the firmware, I wont be switching to Prometheus as it's pretty crap atm compared to Gen-D3. I'm waiting until it actually can be "stable" than i'll upgrade.Prometheus-2 is pretty stable compared to d3.QUOTE(TwinBlades @ Sep 12 2010, 07:50 PM) Basically, my question is, how do I work MediaGo? I don't need to plug in my psp or anything right? Is it just like iTunes where you just log in with your PSN Account to buy stuff? (So just to buy the code to flash my account)
you need to PSP plugged in for mediago.
also, i forgot if d3 bypassed the firmware check on mediago.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
prowler_ said:
TwinBlades said:
As for the firmware, I wont be switching to Prometheus as it's pretty crap atm compared to Gen-D3. I'm waiting until it actually can be "stable" than i'll upgrade.Prometheus-2 is pretty stable compared to d3.QUOTE(TwinBlades @ Sep 12 2010, 07:50 PM) Basically, my question is, how do I work MediaGo? I don't need to plug in my psp or anything right? Is it just like iTunes where you just log in with your PSN Account to buy stuff? (So just to buy the code to flash my account)
you need to PSP plugged in for mediago.
also, i forgot if d3 bypassed the firmware check on mediago.
I don't know about D3 but on Prometheus it says the PSP is on version 9.90, which is fine by it
rofl.gif

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Also, I'm positiave that they'll have entitlement code on psn store as people will be buying used games and wont be able to go online as the code has been used already.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9