XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
lucas ur starting to piss me off, u asked this Q in one thread already (which i just answered)... how many times are u going to copy and paste the same Q and in how many threads? Two is too many, one is even pushing it.

seriously, i know i've been hard on u, but u really gotta smarten up

lucas_123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the attitude thats real mature :-) i am a new at this and ur idea of helping someone its the shits thanks for everything up to this point. see i can still be nice even tho u act like your 5
i just thought i was in the wrong fourm thats all and i posted that before you had wrote me back so thats the answer for that :-)

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
hey, my idea of helping people is for "the shits" huh, i think a lot of people would disagree, just cuz i treat 1 out of 50 people I help like shit doesn't mean i don't know what i'm doing... it means I'm making an example out of u, so u, and others, learn that they shouldn't blindly ask for help before trying to figure it out on their own. Seriously, in terms of noob flaming, i'm too nice to really be good at it, ur lucky DeadlyFoez or Daco aren't here to rip u a new one
wink.gif

and i can understand the double post, a lot of people do that kind of stuff on purpose, so I jumped to conclusions

anyways, you should see how nice i can be when someone asks a question intelligently... when u ask questions it sounds like an 8 year old asking for help, but who really plans on running outside and playing while the person 'helping' does all the work.

u ask shit like... "where's the wiibrew mplayer_ce webpage".... hmmm, maybe google it... what did u expect would happen

lucas_123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry you are a good help i am just learning how these fourms work and i felt you were kinda attacking me and as for the "mplayer_ce webpage" i thought you ment it was in a section on this site and ifso then where could have i found it at thats all i ment. as for wanting to go play outside i actually do that from time to time as i have kids i have to look after as well and also trying to get all this stuff working on the wii at the same time :-) so as for the mplayer_ce channel i have got it all working know from the system menu and replaced the boot.dol file with the fix and it seems to be working thanks for that and i hope we can get along from now on :-)

lucas_123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i am running a hd with my movies on it do u know if there is a way to load covers and use it kinda like wii flow? or is there such a thing out there yet?

Davidson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
lucas ur starting to piss me off, u asked this Q in one thread already (which i just answered)... how many times are u going to copy and paste the same Q and in how many threads? Two is too many, one is even pushing it.

seriously, i know i've been hard on u, but u really gotta smarten up

+1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d0-EuoBjkKI&pp=ygUqd2F0Y2htZW4gaSdtIG5vdCB0cmFwcGVkIGluIGhlcmUgd2l0...