XP
Country
Belgium
game name
Medarot DS

release date
May 27th, 2010

game info
Medarot DS is a roleplaying game for the Nintendo DS set in the future from the previous games in the series. The game uses a similar battle system to that found in other Medarot RPGs, with the addition of fully-animated 3D battles and multiplayer over the Nintendo Wi-fi Connection.

As with every Medarot game there are two versions, Kabuto and Kuwagata, where the version decides the player's starting Medarot. In the Kabuto version, the player gets the rhinoceros beetle-type Metabee, who specializes in shooting attacks. In Kuwagata, the player gets the stag beetle-type Rokusho who specializes in close-range combat.

The game's artwork, character designs, and manga series are made by Horuma Rin, the same artist that has worked on the series from the beginning. A playable demo of the game was showcased at the 2009 Tokyo Game Show.

link to the wikipedia site: http://medabots.wikia.com/wiki/Medarot_DS

screenshot

2010060120560195.jpg

Medarot-DS-Kuwagata-Version.jpg

williamax2008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
metabots no one will translate this?
pulls both wanted to play him, even if I knew how to translate!
but it is pretty good in Japanese and very hard to do something!

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
did you read this thread?
I said I would help with the graphic stuff all you have to do is find the tool to edit the text... as the link on the thread is dead.
I just have too many projects on the go to want to start another one.
SO to be clear is this a thread starting a translation?

williamax2008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am Brazilian WHAT YOU could not understand much because I spoke English to translate on google but unfortunately only posted this response to see someone has the courage to translate at least the menus of this game would be enough!

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
The hacking work for this game isn't hard at all. If someone volunteers to translate it to english there will be many people who can handle the hacking and graphical work.

williamax2008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi I'm from Brazil I'm here to ask if you have any news on the translation project?
I would love to play this game top ds but Japanese is not easy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Honestly, after like 100Mbps unless you have more than a couple of people in your house it...