Pacote

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
A little of me playing Bio Hazard 4. Plus you can see my ALL RED mod and the rumble mod (when it vibrate , it glows white on the speaker)

This games with the wiimote is ust Freaking AWESOME! Now that i played with it i cannot imagine going back to the old control (GC/PS2), you gain a lot of precision and speed with the wii control schematics.

My canon sux for video so sorry about the low quality
frown.gif

And about the framerate of de video... is cause of the shitty cam not the game.. the game run smooooth lol

LINK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWJFaRK3EyU

Akdul

Trophies
Website
raulbojalil.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
A little of me playing Bio Hazard 4. Plus you can see my ALL RED mod and the rumble mod (when it vibrate , it glows white on the speaker)

This games with the wiimote is ust Freaking AWESOME! Now that i played with it i cannot imagine going back to the old control (GC/PS2), you gain a lot of precision and speed with the wii control schematics.

My canon sux for video so sorry about the low quality
frown.gif

And about the framerate of de video... is cause of the shitty cam not the game.. the game run smooooth lol

LINK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWJFaRK3EyU

Is it censored (decapitations,etc) like the japanese GC version?

senormojo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is great been playing it for 6 hours, about half way done if not a little more, have beaten it on the gamecube and playing it now with the wii remote is so much more enjoyable aiming using the wii remote is so fluid and easy to do, it makes the game that much more fun, it is nice to be able to aim at all the guys heads to take em down easier.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico

ihavelostcontrol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking forward to playing this since I've never played the GC version. is the US version gonna be censored too? no blood?

Pacote

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Bad news... shit , capcom really sux!

Just got the Gamecube version of Resident Evil 4 to compare

F$%K! The gamecube version kicks the wii version in the ass on graphics!

MUCH cleaner, MUCH vivid...the light is much more real then the wii rls , so they really ported the ps2 version... lamme
frown.gif

I cant get near the wii version after testing the GC know lol

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
really?
I highly doubt they would've ported the PS2 version since they've already got a superior GCN version, which would be a lot easier to port...

anywho, nice footage pacote, this seems like the perfect game to port to wii, it's graphics still hold up nicely, so they can focus on getting the wii controls perfect

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol